Who is the Player You Hate but Want on Your Team?

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017

Even though he has a glass knee and shoulder I’m sure Miller is not afraid to go with Morin. To me, it didn’t seem like the officials would have allowed them to go and Morin may have realized that and didn’t want to get 2 min, smart guy.

But let’s not pretend Miller was running away haha.

I like your loyalty and faith. I think Miller would actually be smart to avoid that tilt. Morin is a relative unknown in the league, which is why he perhaps ran his mouth as much as he did. But he’s not a joke when it comes to throwing. He’s an animal.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
Isles are an interesting case for this topic. Lot of guys to hate, but can’t think of any that I’d want. The only one I’d want is Barzal but he’s pretty likeable. I’d take Trotz for sure, but same problem as he’s probably the most liekable coach in the league.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
I totally understand Gallagher, but Reaves is arguably the most replaceable player in the league. He is the last of a dying breed in this league. Don't get me wrong, he is great with fans and to the community here, but outside of that, he really brings nothing to the table as far as winning hockey games. You can find physical players that stand up for their teammates and score more than 4 points. This is coming from a Knights fan.

Good point but I was referencing him in the context of players I hate but want on my team. The Jets do not really have anyone like him and our stars typically fight i.e. Wheeler faught matt the rat after he took out Scheif last year and Ehlers faught Corey' kate is better looking' Perry. There are many physical players who play a cleaner less agitator role unlike Reaves who strictly stirs the pot. I can see his schtick wearing on fans.
Thanks for the reply.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
It already happened to my team. I hated Corey Perry for a long time and then Dallas signing him about gave me an stroke. It took me a little bit to warm up to the idea, then the season started and within 15 games my attitude towards him changed. Now i miss the guy.

We're happy to have him in Montreal. And since he's never been involved in a rivalry against Montreal, it was a fit from day 1.

Snyper8

Aug 16, 2005
Hesperia
5 pages of posts and only 2 McDavid votes? Why wouldnt you want the best player in the league no matter how much you hate him. And there is no way you dont hate him unless you are an Edmonton fan. His face screams PUNCH ME!!! He never smiles. He punks grown men and doesnt seem to enjoy it. I HATE HIM!!! and I wish he was a King.

Reactions: Crow

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I like your loyalty and faith. I think Miller would actually be smart to avoid that tilt. Morin is a relative unknown in the league, which is why he perhaps ran his mouth as much as he did. But he’s not a joke when it comes to throwing. He’s an animal.
I’m not telling you Miller would win, based on his past, I think he’d take on pretty much anyone, doesn’t mean he’ll win any of them.

He’s made of glass. He missed the previous 2 seasons to injury, so yeah he would be smart to stay away. Especially with our 10th defenseman playing top4 minutes lol.

The guy would run through a wall for the Bruins though, he’s a battler. That was his first game back from 20 game injury(again) and he has to play top pair minutes with Mcavoy out. Played pretty well too.

I’ve seen a few of Morin’s fights, he’s a beast. Bruins fan or not I’m glad those kinda guys are making a comeback. Love a heavyweight fight.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
There’s a huge Tom Wilson hole in the Kings line-up. I wouldn’t say hate though, I don’t hate any player. So I picked him on the basis that he’d immediately make Doughty seem popular in Calgary and Vancouver.

TheNorthStars

Stars/Leafs
Sep 3, 2018
M.Tkachuk, Wilson, Gallagher, Marchand and Vasilevskiy I would happily take for the Stars.

I dont hate McDavid but if I did he would be a no brainer.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Bobby Clarke

I’ll be leaving now.
6F7C3C62-ACDB-46FB-9328-161BF2D2AF79.jpeg

Reactions: Olliemets

ORRMAN

Dec 3, 2008

Miller is a beast.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
I'm glad he is doing well in Montreal. He became a fan favorite in his short time here.
He embarassed himself last night by cheap shot hit on Demelo and then crapping his pants when Logan Stanley was about to destroy him but held back for some unknown reason!

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Miller ended two careers (Vitale and Moen) - He broke Vitale's head to the point of him needing his face reconstructed.

Miller while he isn't the best fighter, is probably one of the most heavy handed. He's one of those quietly tough dudes.

I do agree, Morin is making a name for himself, especially after dropping Big Ross.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I wouldn't mind having Jack Hughes.

There's very few players I hate anymore. I guess I'm just getting old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad