Who is the 2nd best goal scorer of the NHL?

2nd best scorer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder16

Nov 18, 2017
Some of those Leaf fans who were mocking Laine earlier this year are looking pretty silly right about now.
Goal scorers are often streaky. Even Ovechkin has had some cold spells.

I don't look silly ever...I'll mock him every chance I get. To me he is still a one trick pony.

thunder16

Nov 18, 2017
Some of those Leaf fans who were mocking Laine earlier this year are looking pretty silly right about now.
Goal scorers are often streaky. Even Ovechkin has had some cold spells.

Jets fans are lucky to have you cheering and defending them, Hope the Orcas and jets meet in the playoffs and it would be bittersweet to have Laine score the knockout goal to put you out. I'd laugh my head off.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Jets fans are lucky to have you cheering and defending them, Hope the Orcas and jets meet in the playoffs and it would be bittersweet to have Laine score the knockout goal to put you out. I'd laugh my head off.
I’d be fine with the Jets winning. A classy and loyal fanbase with some great young players.
They deserve the success.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
D8B7B072-D428-45E6-A0A0-AEB23A02AEC4.gif

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Laine looking like this poll is getting it right tonight. Still think it's Matthews though, I remember when he did this in his first game. :thumbu:

EDIT: Not anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmola

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
So what, he has played a lot more games! He has 14 goals now in 21 games, It took Mathews a 7 or 8 games to score 10. If Mathews come back soon enough he'll surpass Laine again!!!!!! The only time Laine surpasses Mathews is when he is injured, never when healthy.

Or scores 5 Goals...

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
It's guys like you that these polls cannot be taken seriously, you admitted to voting Laine just because you can't stand the Leafs fan base. Just goes to show that polls are useless and should be banned.
At least you told the truth.

Oh no, are these polls not just for fun? I've been voting for guys in close polls I like instead of the ones that I should have because I thought they didnt really mean anything. I hope I didnt cause too many problems with Angel's not getting their wings or something.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
So Mathews career ended before the start of the year?? It's you that's nitpicking? we are talking career and Mathews career continued this year. Ten games in Mathews over took him while playing a lot less games. Hard for you to understand.

What part a. I nit picking tho?
Your guys argument was .01 of a difference.
I'm just reminding you Laine had more goals going into this season, but now has more goals regardless of who's been injured

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad