Who does LA pick at #35 ?

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016

I can't really do it justice but the rest of that conversation has some interesting insight behind the notion of "drafting for need" and how there are multiple ways of thinking about "needs" for an organization.

It's not really as cut and dry as I frequently see it presented on here.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

I can't really do it justice but the rest of that conversation has some interesting insight behind the notion of "drafting for need" and how there are multiple ways of thinking about "needs" for an organization.

It's not really as cut and dry as I frequently see it presented on here.

I could listen to Yanetti talk all day. Very valuable insights especially around the Bjornfot pick last year.

Rekingsfan17

Aug 23, 2017
I am now very excited for Day 2 of the Draft. We get to pick in the 4th spot tomorrow and I still have a lot of great players on my personal list......

Jan Mysak, Helge Grans, Martin Chromiak, William Wallinder, Marat Khusnutdinov, John-Jason Peterka and Tristen Robins are some of my favorites for Pick #35.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Get 3 in the 2nd round from this list:

Mysak
Gunler
Peterka
Khusnutdinov
Nybeck
Foudy
Evangelista
Colangelo
Robins

Wallinder
O'Rourke
Niemela
Grans
Andrae

Commesso
Blomqvist

bland

Jul 1, 2004
BPA is a throwaway term after the first few picks. There isn't too much difference between 15-45 in most draft years, it's going to be based on multiple variables that include organizational needs.

Kings flat out admitted it last year, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Reactions: BlackMetalED

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
I pretty much have been avoiding this thread as the 35th pick was too much of a projection. Now it's nitty-gritty time! Looks like some good ones left on the board still.

Reactions: Nodoughtyboutit

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
BPA is a throwaway term after the first few picks. There isn't too much difference between 15-45 in most draft years, it's going to be based on multiple variables that include organizational needs.

Kings flat out admitted it last year, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

They have 5 cracks at it in the next 2 rounds. They should get at least 2 good players out of that.:thumbu:

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Lots of really good players still available. Don't forget that the Coyotes are forfeiting their second-round pick, so the Kings' 51, 60, and 66 picks are actually really 50, 59, and 65.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

• Noel Gunler
  • John-Jason Peterka
  • Sam Colangelo
  • Jeremie Poirier
  • Marat Khusnutdinov
  • Vasiliy Ponomarev
  • Emil Andrae
  • Jan Mysak
  • Thomas Bordeleau
  • Maxim Groshev
  • Daniil Gushchin
  • Roni Hirvonen
  • Topi Niemela
  • Justin Sourdif
  • Lukas Cormier

Reactions: Steve Zissou

Token

May 15, 2019
Load up on Swedes, Finns, and Russians.

Can keep them on the reserve list longer, and there are plenty good players this year from MHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad