Votes: 19 13.0%
  • St Louis Blues

Votes: 66 45.2%
  • It Doesn't Matter (the Rock voice)

Votes: 61 41.8%

• Total voters

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Don't care. Only concern might be which would be more likely to injure our guys.
Definitely the Wild. Foligno, Deslauriers, Greenway, Dumba.

MacDermid would have to play against the Wild. He wouldn’t need to against the Blues.

The Blues are softer, worse defence, questionable goaltending, and don’t have Kaprizov. They have better forward depth than the Wild, but I would bank on the Avs out scoring them anyways.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Both are a pretty similar level of team. I think if the Blues stick with Binnington they would be my preferred team to play. The Avs might be in Binningtons head more than any other team versus any other goalie. Feels like he could get pulled almost every time the Avs play him the past couple of years, he either gets pulled or could have been based on his play. Throw in the sweep last year and the Kadri meltdown this year and it’s clear he really struggles against the Avs.

If both teams are at their best I think the Blues are a decent amount better than the Wild but the Avs just seem to match up against them really well.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I honestly don't think it matters who the Avs draw but for S&Gs, let's pretend I'm Bednar and we get the Wild. First time Jost hits the ice for a draw, I send out JTC and tell him to drop the gloves on Tyson or he's benched for the series.

• Haha
Reactions: Reparlana

Garavar

Nov 27, 2016
If Avs play the Wild a penalty will be called every Jost shift since he falls when someone breaths on him.

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
I think Wild fans are worse as a whole but as we all know, there’s a few Blues fans that are a certain kind of special.

Looks like it’s going to be the Blues

Reactions: Reparlana

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I prefer the Blues from the standpoint that I will opt for which one of the enemies will be more devastated by losing and the Pond Scum have their buyout kidney stones to pass after this.

However, I would prefer to have a win over the Slime in the playoffs having already beat the Blues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad