Votes: 19 13.0%
  • St Louis Blues

Votes: 66 45.2%
  • It Doesn't Matter (the Rock voice)

Votes: 61 41.8%

• Total voters

NikB

Mar 25, 2021
St. Louis is a wild card tier team, made out by some to be much better than they actually are based on an unsustainable shooting % over the last month of the season. Hoping they can somehow find 2Ws, they’re a much easier out than the Wild.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDizee

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Blues, for sure. They’re extremely banged up on defense and have a goalie carousel happening right now.

The Wild have the GREEF line and a legitimate superstar in Kaprizov. I hope the Avs can stay away from Minny at all costs.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
F9810BBB-E09A-4A10-BFD8-76886B426063.jpeg

These guys!

Reactions: SoftMittsHardSticks

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
I would prefer that the Avs meet the Blues in the second round because of the injuries to their D corps and their poor goaltending. That would be IMO a more favorable match up for the Avs than the Wild would be.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
If you don't want to eliminate the Wild something's wrong with you

I want to eliminate the Wild, but my fear of losing to them is much greater than that want.

And yes, if we can't get past the Wild, then we were never contenders at all. I know.

Blues. Cuz we already have a great relationship with their fans.

This. I want to see TheDizee throw a f***ing tantrum.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Voted Blues. They have a lot more forward depth than last year, true, but we handled them fairly easily last year, so that gives me confidence. Also, I think we'll be allowed to play our game against them moreso than against the Wild. Plus, 4 out of their top 6 defenseman are currently banged up, which we have the personnel to take advantage of.

Oh, and Tyson Jost will definitely score the series-winning goal in OT if we play the Wild, and I don't want any part of that.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Blues.

They're both good teams, but Minnesota has more players I'm worried about doing something stupid to one of Colorado's stars.

Also, the Blues blueline is in tatters, and they have a brewing goalie controversy.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
The Blues are injured, but I kind of want Minny so we can continue the revenge tour.
Are you kidding? They’re confronting cap hell the next couple of seasons IIRC. So this is their opportunity to showcase their future promise beyond that by doing well in these POs. So it’d be delicious to have them be knocked out in the first round knowing they should beat the Blues…but didn’t.

Reactions: shadow1

avalanche_country

Mar 3, 2004
Denver, CO
Blues because I now live back in wild country and mostly everyone I know are wild fans. Don’t want to deal with that for a 3rd time. Don’t even want the chance of losing to them but beating them would be so great

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad