• St Louis Blues

Votes: 66 45.2%
  • It Doesn't Matter (the Rock voice)

Votes: 61 41.8%

• Total voters

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I don't think my heart could take another series loss to the Wild, or another second round exit. Both at once would probably kill me stone cold dead.

In all seriousness, though, I would rather the Blues. They aren't a fundamentally different team than the one we blew out last year. Better, but not really that different in their core, and both of their goalies have been proven to be human in these playoffs. Minnesota is a well coached team with a true superstar at forward, and maybe the dregs of a legendary goalie in net could steal the series.

Whatever happens, I don't want that series to go 7. I think the benefits of playing in a key game 7 and winning outweigh the downsides of playing more games. You get too much momentum and morale from winning a game 7, I sincerely hope that whoever wins tonight finishes it out on Thursday.

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
Blues feels easier. If we can’t beat the mild though then we don’t belong anywhere near the cup. Wouldn’t mind beating the mild to take off some of the “west conference f***ing sucks!” asterisks that will inevitably come if we win the cup

Reactions: NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I don't care. Either team is fine with me. Blues are stronger up front than last year but they are weaker at D especially with their injuries right now.

The Mild are more balanced than the Blues and their goaltending could be better if either of Fleury or Talbot gets hot. And they also have Kaprizov but if you take care of him then they have much less up front to worry about.

It would be nice though to take care of all past demons in NAS, Mild and Dallas in the same year. Then we can make Giroux regret not to pick us (if FLA make it to the SCF which I doubt). Maybe the NHL can include an extra series for us this year against the Sharks to take care of that demon also.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I’m confident either way but either a revenge tour or beating up all our former players would be nice.

So one of
Duchene RoR Barrie
Or
Nashville Minny Dallas

Edit: Giving it a second thought, Edmonton making it that far would be annoying so I’d rather go the revenge tour route.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Voted don't care, cause I don't. But if Minnesota is the tougher opponent give them. Would rather beat a hard team and silence all doubters. Plus my disdain for Minny is stronger this year and I would be filled with more hate and passion every game. They have some nice forwards, but come on. Their D and G are far inferior to us. They don't scare me.

EDIT: I've decided it's funnier if the Wild lose in the first round

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad