Who comes out when Kadri comes back?

CarterD

Dec 20, 2018
I just realised that Zach Hyman has 1 more goal in 3 less games. I think we need to stick him with new linemates - Moore nd Ennis would be my choice. Moore and Ennis, while small are god damn annoying and tough to play against which then might in turn inspire Kadri to play with the edge he needs.

Forgot to answer the damn question lok. Goat, or even better, Brown

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
That goal had nothing to do with Goat. The fact that Babcock is trying to see what he has with Goat on the Pk tells me a lot

I'm clearly banging my head against the wall here with you, you've made up your mind so I'm giving up. At the end of the day it isn't up to us and odds are neither Goat or Brown are coming out with Babs. It will probably be Moore and Ennis rotating in and out.

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
I'd love to see Marleau and brown get smaller roles going forward but I doubt it. I don't want to see brown on the 4th line because his game doesn't suit that high energy role. Brown best excels when playing with elite talent ala McDavid(junior) and Matthews. He lost that spot to johnsson/kapanen though.

Tit

Toast and jam
Sep 23, 2018
0% chance Marleau gets moved to the 4th line.
Babcock would never do that to a vet like him.

I thought the goat has been good lately.

IMO ennis sits. I know he got a hatty last night, but I think Moore has a better 200' game.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
If the goal is to ice the best team 5v5, and not favour shorthanded matchups then Brownie comes out. It's as clear as day.

11 - 91 - 16
18 - 34 - 24
42 - 29 - 63
12 - 43 - 33/19/28

or

11 - 91 - 16
18 - 34 - 29
42 - 43 - 24
12 - 33 - 63

Last edited:
Reactions: Cobra777

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Johnsson - Matthews - Nylander
Hyman - - - Tavares - - - Marner
Marleau - - - Kadri - - - Kapanen
Moore - - - - Gauthier - - - Ennis

Rielly - - - Hainsey
Muzzin - - - Zaitsev
Gardiner - Dermott​

This is exactly what I'd hope for but we won't see it. Babs love of Brown is well established.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Should be Brown.

Doubt it will be though.

Wouldn't mind seeing a game of Ennis - Moore - Petan.
Or some combination of those 3. Maybe Petan in the middle and Moore on the wing.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
I remember the good old days when 90% of the board was losing their minds that Hyman was making more money than Brown......

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Brown. It has to be Brown.

How can Babs with a straight face take out Moore or Ennis at this point.

Dream lines for me:

Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Moore-Kadri-Kapanen
Ennis-Marleau-Petan
My dream:
Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
Moore-Tavares-Marner
Hyman-Kadri-Kapanen
Ennis-Marleau-Petan

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
Marleau needs to be load managed with Kadri back.

Very much agree!! Can't really healthy scratch Marleau but he can be put on the 4th line and given more limited minutes.

Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Kadri-Matthews-Kappy
Moore-Nylander-Johnsson
Ennis-Marleau-Brown

Reactions: standers

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Brown plays a key role on the PK which is why he'll stay in over those two (and I'm not saying it's necessarily a good reason)

I will say that it seems that Babs loves Moore's motor and "good pro"-ness .. So he might just be earning his way in ... I'd try him on the PK. He has the speed and tenacity for that role.
It’s not like our PK is first in the league or something. Brown is disposable for pretty much any other guy on the team on the PK

Reactions: Cobra777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad