Who comes out when Kadri comes back?

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Rotate the 3rd and 4th line wingers in and out. Keep them involved and strong at the same time. Determine who's playing the best before the playoffs.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
If Moore can kill penalties then Brown should come out. Moore and Ennis have been great. Petan had a goal in his only game. The good news is we have forward depth if there are any long term injuries.

Gsh

Oct 14, 2018
I really don’t know what people see in Brown other than a body for the PK

Reactions: Cobra777

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Brown, looks like his time is coming to and end in Toronto, we’ve evolved into a better and deeper team and we have better players that can fill his shoes now, but like others have said it’s not going to be him

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Knowing Babs he'll take out Moore.

A savvy coach would do the following:

Johnsson Matthews Kap
Kadri Tavares Marner
Moore Nylander Ennis
Hyman Petan Marleau
Goat/Brown

Mar 14, 2011
I hate to say it but my gut feeling is telling me Moore is going to be the odd man out, I just can't see Babcock taking Brown out of the lineup.

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
I really don’t know what people see in Brown other than a body for the PK
I don't get the hate. Hes not gifted offensively but he does a decent job in breaking the puck out of the zone and has some hustle. I get why Babcock would want him to play as a role guy.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Brown. It has to be Brown.

How can Babs with a straight face take out Moore or Ennis at this point.

Brown plays a key role on the PK which is why he'll stay in over those two (and I'm not saying it's necessarily a good reason)

I will say that it seems that Babs loves Moore's motor and "good pro"-ness .. So he might just be earning his way in ... I'd try him on the PK. He has the speed and tenacity for that role.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
I could also see Moore being the odd man out and going back to the Marlies where he can play significant minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->