Where is Trevor Moore?

ElbowLander

Jan 12, 2018
This guy was getting points and playing his rear end off and they demote him to the minors when you have guys like Brown Gauthier and Lindholm basically useless on the 4th line. I get he is waiver eligible and the others are not but is Holl or Marincin making an impact playing 1 game a month?

Better to have a reserve forward we could plug in once in awhile for a spark than 2 guys who never get to play and never will. I swear the personnel management the last few years with Leivo and now with Moore has been atrocious. Meanwhile you have guys like Bracco and Grundstrom that can play in the NHL burning their entry level deals playing useless mins for the Marlies.

drewjenks

Oct 1, 2017
Canada
He's somewhere in this photo but I haven't been able to spot him yet.

He's wearing a red & white striped shirt + glasses.

crowed.jpg

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
Moore looked amazing...IMO he might even be better than Johnsson, but we have to see more. Grundstrom and Marchment would add bodys with grit who can play and will work their tail off. These guys would give our team a much needed spark in the bottom 6.

At the end of the day right now Matthews, Nylander are our biggest issues up front though unfortunately.

Reactions: Mork

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Moore needs to replace Brown and Lindholm needs to be replaced by Bracco. I want to see how that team performs:

Kapanen-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Marleau-Kadri-Bracco
Moore-Gauthier-Johnsson

Reactions: Dermott The Frog

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
He’s ready for the NHL now. Much like Kapanen was two years ago and Johnsson was last season.

The thing is Babcock is a very, very slow learner.

Reactions: ToMaLe

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Moore will get his chance eventually, for now id say focus on some of the bigger issues we are facing.

Reactions: Mork

luvdahattymatty

Apr 8, 2018
Gramps here. You nailed it Babs is a slow learner. But he is signed now for next year so I expect he will play more. He gives us more energy. But knocking out Babs favs in Brown and Lundy im not sure about that one from Babs standpoint.

D00bis

Jan 15, 2019
Hope the next call up is Grundstrom he’d look great on our 3rd or 4th line if someone goes down for a bit

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Babcock has said they want Moore playing 25 mins (ATOI) and to continue to develop as a goal scorer instead of playing 8 or so minutes as a grinder on the Leafs. You people should listen to Babcock interviews occasionally.

He could and should replace a guy like Marleau and get his 15-16 min but of course that's never going to happen.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
It’s joke he’s not in the lineup

He’s better then
Brown
Lindholm
Gauthier
Hyman... arguably

Egocock needs a f***ing slap sometimes

member 147413

No one knows how NHL rosters, roster size, emergency call ups, waivers, etc, actually functions and it’s irritating.

I will say, this team would look a hell of a lot better like...

Kapanen - Matthews - Nylander
Johnsson - Tavares - Marner
Moore - Kadri - Leivo
Marleau - Gauthier - Hyman

Reactions: hotpaws

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Babcock has said they want Moore playing 25 mins (ATOI) and to continue to develop as a goal scorer instead of playing 8 or so minutes as a grinder on the Leafs. You people should listen to Babcock interviews occasionally.

Kap and Johnsson both started on the 4th line, getting 8-10min, and it took injuries for Babcock to realize how good they are, what makes Moore so different?

Babcock hates, HATES playing young depth forwards and ultimately that will be his undoing

great

Apr 14, 2018
I think he would make the team better than Lindholm. Maybe let Marleau rest, and bring up Moore for a couple of games. But I'm not sure how the waiver and call up stuff works.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
yeah, par lindholm is not good.

and freddy is tailing off, too.

dermott and ozzy aren't playing great either.

would love to see kids from the marlies coming up for energy.

but babcock is a stubborn mule.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Kap and Johnsson both started on the 4th line, getting 8-10min, and it took injuries for Babcock to realize how good they are, what makes Moore so different?

Babcock hates, HATES playing young depth forwards and ultimately that will be his undoing

That how it usually works, a player gets hurt and it's and gives others opportunity to advance, Moore did that, he should be a regular next season.

Reactions: Mugzy97

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
That how it usually works, a player gets hurt and it's and gives others opportunity to advance, Moore did that, he should be a regular next season.
Other than Ennis the bottom six forwards never seem to miss time through injury. They are all ironmen like Marleau

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad