Votes: 18 28.1%
  • After season

Votes: 46 71.9%

• Total voters

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
GG4gFygaYAALnX8

No player in the NHL that's played at least 300 minutes has a better on ice GF%.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Byfield has turned into a rock star. It is kind of impressive that at such a young age he is carrying and uplifting his linemates and making things happen so well. Kopitar and Kempe are slipping a bit since he left the line. This kid does it all. If he keeps this up with consistency he may break out as a true superstar. He also might be the perfect player to pair with and drag PLD. It actually is a brilliant move by Hiller leaning in on PLD for more intensity and chaining him to Byfield who is a greyhound that is going to drag his worthless ass all over the rink and is now starting to yield some tangible results.

While I want to see the kid at center, he is proving it doesn't matter where in the lineup he is as he will always have an impact. Drafting him has turned into one of the brightest spots of the franchise over the last few years, which was sorely needed, and also in true Kings high/low fashion as of late.

Last edited:

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Byfield has turned into a rock star. It is kind of impressive that at such a young age is carrying and uplifting his linemates and making things happen so well. Kopitar and Kempe are slipping a bit since he left the line. This kid does it all. If he keeps this up with consistency he may break out as a true superstar. He also might be the perfect player to pair with and drag PLD. It actually is a brilliant move by Hiller leaning in on PLD for more intensity and chaining him to Byfield who is a greyhound that is going to drag his worthless ass all over the rink and is now starting to yield some tangible results.

While I want to see the kid at center, he is proving it doesn't matter where in the lineup he is as he will always have an impact. Drafting him is turned into one of the brightest spots of the franchise over the last few years, which was sorely needed, and also in true Kings high/low fashion as of late.
The best thing that could happen is for Byfield to drag PLD, kicking and screaming, into trade value territory again so we can offload him to another sucker this summer.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Very pleased to see Byfield starting to drive a line. I think he will continue to improve, and it's to his benefit to wait until after the season.

Reactions: Rick Knickleback

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Jesus Christ, who gives a flying f*** who thought what back then. You all sound like Axl with these constant "i said this back then, you guys are wrong posts"
An individual being called out on their bullshit is important. Do you always want to be labeled as the guy who spews bullshit or do you want to learn from your mistakes?

• Haha
Reactions: Herby

Wisdom

Jun 28, 2014
[IMG alt="Wisdom"]https://hfboards-data.community.forum/avatars/l/230/230973.jpg?1575314683[/IMG]

Wisdom

Registered User​

Jun 28, 2014454719
Congratulations. Ive been a fan of his since he came to Sudbury as you can see by the jersey in my profile picture. You are getting a player who is a joy to watch and is a gentleman. Cant wait to see him in your line up.

Reactions:andys, Ginger Papa, cyclones22 and 2 others

See that some here dont have the skills to look back but whine like children here you go

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
[IMG alt="Wisdom"]https://hfboards-data.community.forum/avatars/l/230/230973.jpg?1575314683[/IMG]

Wisdom

Registered User​

Jun 28, 2014454719
Congratulations. Ive been a fan of his since he came to Sudbury as you can see by the jersey in my profile picture. You are getting a player who is a joy to watch and is a gentleman. Cant wait to see him in your line up.

Reactions:andys, Ginger Papa, cyclones22 and 2 others

See that some here dont have the skills to look back but whine like children here you go
LOL!!

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I mean, looking through @Wisdom's post history, he's definitely a long-time Sudbury fan.

ok thanks...big fan of Byfield from Sudbury Ontario Canada
One heck of a player
Nice game for Byfield
Byfield is a joy to watch in person. Cant wait for the OHL season to start.
And another win...Thank you Byfield

Why are we making fun of him again, @Maynard?

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Someone ^^^ takes themselves and this fan site way too seriously.

I just about spit my drink out when I read the “BS needs to be called out” and “do you want to be known as the guy who spews BS”

It’s like Jeffrey Dahmer telling someone they need to watch what they’re eating.

Last edited:

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
I mean, looking through @Wisdom's post history, he's definitely a long-time Sudbury fan.

Why are we making fun of him again, @Maynard?
It’s always weird to me when people make posts saying “I called this”. Some people even QUOTE their original posts for proof. Wow! Congratulations on being right once by predicting one of very few possible outcomes! Who gives a f***? Anyway I wanted to see if I could get him to quote himself and boy did he!!

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
It’s always weird to me when people make posts saying “I called this”. Some people even QUOTE their original posts for proof. Wow! Congratulations on being right once by predicting one of very few possible outcomes! Who gives a f***? Anyway I wanted to see if I could get him to quote himself and boy did he!!

You really showed him

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

I get what you're saying but I think in this case it was kind of called for, Byfield had precious few very vocal supporters who followed him in juniors and kept pumping his tires despite HF's overwhelmingly brutal shittalking over the years. There were VERY few people who supported him entirely this whole time

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
I get what you're saying but I think in this case it was kind of called for, Byfield had precious few very vocal supporters who followed him in juniors and kept pumping his tires despite HF's overwhelmingly brutal shittalking over the years. There were VERY few people who supported him entirely this whole time
Yeah I’m just trolling a bit. Makes me giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad