GDT: What? Your New Jersey Devils @ Vegas Golden Knights, What? 4 PM, MSG+, What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
4 years in the NHL coaching and our dumb f*** coach still has no clue when to pull the goalie.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Bad as the loss is, the team's playing better than before.

Ewww, ****. Thought I'd never have to see that trashcan of a face again.

EDIT: NVM, forgot his name

Reactions: DerekDevils30

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
lol bleedred doesnt really help by putitng every game through the lens of weak or strong goaltending. kinda getting redundant at this point. should prob just pick a team with elite goaltending and follow them.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lets be honest, team played an ok game. Goaltending for Vegas was better than ours.
This is one REALLY sore spot game for the goaltending, because in many of the other losses I'd consider on goaltending this year, we were outplayed anyway.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I haven't read through all the posts, because I'm lazy...but was anyone else completely perplexed power play combination Hynes ran out there at first at the end of the game?

At one point, 4 of th 5 guys on the ice were Zajac, Palms, Boyle and Zacha. That seems like a really bad combination...

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
The team stopped playing after the 2nd goal. That's why they lost
Goal 1 was off a turnover which the he wasnt set for.... prob shouldve stopped it though... but that's solely in zacha

Goal 2 I didnt see..

Goal 3 hit a guy standing inches away from kk... no one was near him to cover him. Idk how any objective person faults a goalie for that.

Pretty avg game for a goalie in today's nhl. No offense after 8 mins in was an issue and vegas kept the shots to the outside as the game went on to make it easy on subban. Our defense wasnt that bad overall.

This game by kk was a classic example of what happens when you dont play a goalie in 2 weeks. Cory also suffered by lack of playing time.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
they played better than they did, yes...but that’s not saying much. when was the last time we saw a 60 minute effort?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
lol bleedred doesnt really help by putitng every game through the lens of weak or strong goaltending. kinda getting redundant at this point. should prob just pick a team with elite goaltending and follow them.
''Blah blah blah. There aren't 20 goalies in the league better than Kinkaid. Blah blah blah. If you took out the good team's, his save percentage would be .916%, blah blah blah. The team has faced too tough of competition, blah blah blah. Lundqvist is awful, blah blah blah''.

Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The team stopped playing after the 2nd goal. That's why they lost
Goal 1 was off a turnover which the he wasnt set for.... prob shouldve stopped it though... but that's solely in zacha

Goal 2 I didnt see..

Goal 3 hit a guy standing inches away from kk... no one was near him to cover him. Idk how any objective person faults a goalie for that.

Pretty avg game for a goalie in today's nhl. No offense after 8 mins in was an issue and vegas kept the shots to the outside as the game went on to make it easy on subban. Our defense wasnt that bad overall.

This game by kk was a classic example of what happens when you dont play a goalie in 2 weeks. Cory also suffered by lack of playing time.
He played 2 nights ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad