What the Florida Panthers have been doing the last 2 years-long read

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
My favourite part is offering 10th overall to take Demers and Jokinen! Lmao good stuff bro

You know that the Islanders paid the 15th OA pick, a 2019 2nd Rounder, and a C-Grade prospect in exchange for Vegas also taking back Mikhail Grabovski, an LTIR player with 5m AAV (6m salary on the year left on his deal), and selecting Jean-Francois Berube (an AHL goalie) in the expansion draft instead of Bailey, Nelson, Strome, de Haan or Cizikas, all of whom were exposed.

And the Blue Jackets paid the 24th OA pick, and a 3rd Round pick in exchange for Vegas also taking back David Clarkson, a player with 3 years left at a 5.25m cap hit, and for Vegas selecting between Karlsson/Calvert and leaving Ryan Murray, Josh Andersson, and Korpisalo alone.

As for us, Jokinen was coming off of a 28 point season in 68 games and had lots of experience and dependable play under his belt. Retained down to a 2m he would have been worth it to a lot of teams, let alone an expansion team needing wingers. Demers was a highly coveted free agent the year prior to his down year with the Panthers, a down year in which he had had 9g and 28p at a cap hit of 4.5 AAV for 4 more years. And assuming we had protected: Barkov, Trocheck, Huberdeau, Bjugstad, Smith, Marchessault, Sceviour, Yandle, Ekblad, Petrovic/Pysyk (Matheson, Malgin and McCann exempt) the players Vegas would be choosing from would be Demers, Pysyk/Petrovic, Jokinen or MacKenzie.

a first round pick was the going rate to eat bad salary. a top 10 pick in the draft possibly gets that deal done. It's certainly not unreasonable.

Actually, now that I think about the situation more, maybe we wouldn't have even had to entice them with the 10th OA. Considering how much better off we were than CBJ or NYI and the price they paid, maybe we could have gotten it done (Getting them to pick Demers over Pysyk/Petro and gift them a retained Jokinen) for like 2 2nd Rounders.

Let’s be honest no one thought he was a 30 goal scorer and thought he would probably cone down to 20 ish goals. Go read our boards at the time

Yeah, most did think he was gonna come down to be about a tenacious, 20g forward who hopefully wouldn't command a huge contract. But the difference between thinking he'll be a dependable 30 goal scorer and thinking he'll be a dependable 20-25 goal scorer is not the difference between exposing him to expansion and not. C'mon now.

Last edited:

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
You know that the Islanders paid the 15th OA pick, a 2019 2nd Rounder, and a C-Grade prospect in exchange for Vegas also taking back Mikhail Grabovski, an LTIR player with 5m AAV (6m salary on the year left on his deal), and selecting Jean-Francois Berube (an AHL goalie) in the expansion draft instead of Bailey, Nelson, Strome, de Haan or Cizikas, all of whom were exposed.

And the Blue Jackets paid the 24th OA pick, and a 3rd Round pick in exchange for Vegas also taking back David Clarkson, a player with 3 years left at a 5.25m cap hit who could NOT be put on LTIR, and for Vegas selecting between Karlsson/Calvert and leaving Ryan Murray, Josh Andersson, and Korpisalo alone.

As for us, Jokinen was coming off of a 28 point season in 68 games and had lots of experience and dependable play under his belt. Retained down to a 2m he would have been worth it to a lot of teams, let alone an expansion team needing wingers. Demers was a highly coveted free agent the year prior to his down year with the Panthers, a down year in which he had had 9g and 28p at a cap hit of 4.5 AAV for 4 more years. And assuming we had protected: Barkov, Trocheck, Huberdeau, Bjugstad, Smith, Marchessault, Sceviour, Yandle, Ekblad, Petrovic/Pysyk (Matheson, Malgin and McCann exempt) the players Vegas would be choosing from would be Demers, Pysyk/Petrovic, Jokinen or MacKenzie.

Actually, now that I think about the situation more, maybe we wouldn't have even had to entice them with the 10th OA. Considering how much better off we were than CBJ or NYI and the price they paid, maybe we could have gotten it done (Getting them to pick Demers over Pysyk/Petro and gift them a retained Jokinen) for like 2 2nd Rounders.

Yeah, most did think he was gonna come down to be about a tenacious, 20g forward who hopefully wouldn't command a huge contract. But the difference between thinking he'll be a dependable 30 goal scorer and thinking he'll be a dependable 20-25 goal scorer is not the difference between exposing him to expansion and not. C'mon now.
U know those players u mentioned are irrelevant because they were ltir and weren’t gonna
Play. Try to keep up sparky completely different values

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton

And the Blue Jackets paid the 24th OA pick, and a 3rd Round pick in exchange for Vegas also taking back David Clarkson, a player with 3 years left at a 5.25m cap hit who could NOT be put on LTIR, and for Vegas selecting between Karlsson/Calvert and leaving Ryan Murray, Josh Andersson, and Korpisalo alone.

Also jokinen wasn’t worth a thing he signed for like a mil and was released and tossed aside multiple times. Let’s not act like teams were trying to get him at the time. And maybe u weren’t paying attention but Vegas had enough trouble getting rid of d I highly doubt they were after more veteran d with no upside. Again Vegas has a say in who they take

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Anyway all this is pointless because it’s innacurrate. Tallon was mandated to move smith. He’s on record stating Vegas wanted marchy to di that. So u can argue what we yes u move when your not contending yet. 10th overall or one year of marchy when everyone thought he would regress

Source on Tallon being mandated to move Smith specifically? That sounds like a baseless rumor. Smith had just had a great season before, was thrown under the bus all season by Rowe (who had just been shit-canned) and it was Tallon who was clearing up space for his guys. He chose to protect Bjugstad who had just had an even worse year than Smith, and went out of his way to ensure he could protect Petrovic.

It would be a much easier decision for me if the 10th OA had not been pegged for Tippett (which it seems to have been). None of Hischier, Patrick, Makar, Heiskenen, Glass or Mittelestadt were gonna fall to us. Vilardi wasn't supposed to fall to us. But he passed up on him, Necas, and Tolvanen all of whom were still on the board and all of whom would have been good picks. If it weren't Tippett, based on common sense and process of elimination, Tallon would have wanted Rassmussen, Andersson or Petersson. I highly, highly doubt he was gonna reach for either of those Euros, and, honestly, I could see him wanting Rassmussen over Tippett, but both of those two were bad picks who should have fallen as middle-ceiling, high bust potential guys.

My point is that were they not going to waste a pick on a Owen Tippett, it would have been a tougher choice. But since they did, I would have gladly have taken a year of March when there was no reason to think he wouldn't still be a good player and would have signed an extension.

But all of this is irrelevant because we would have used a forward protection spot on March and used the pick to entice Vegas to take Demers instead of Sceviour or Pysyk or Petrovic.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
And the Blue Jackets paid the 24th OA pick, and a 3rd Round pick in exchange for Vegas also taking back David Clarkson, a player with 3 years left at a 5.25m cap hit who could NOT be put on LTIR,

What? is this. Clarkson can be put on LTIR.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
U know those players u mentioned are irrelevant because they were ltir and weren’t gonna
Play. Try to keep up sparky completely different values

So what you're suggesting is that while they were fine taking back like 10m is wasted dollars for the price paid by NYI and CBJ, they wouldn't be fine taking back a d-man who was 1.25m overpaid? One who was better than all the d-men they had taken sans Methot (who was immediately traded), Schmidt, McNabb and Miller? On a team that was gonna be nowhere near the cap? With the cap expected to increase substantially in the season following the expansion?

What a ridiculous talking point.

Also jokinen wasn’t worth a thing he signed for like a mil and was released and tossed aside multiple times. Let’s not act like teams were trying to get him at the time. And maybe u weren’t paying attention but Vegas had enough trouble getting rid of d I highly doubt they were after more veteran d with no upside. Again Vegas has a say in who they take

1) Jokinen, and his 1m, was taken in by 4 separate teams over the course of last season, all of whom were trying to make the playoffs. All of whom had given him a chance even after his play had deteriorated as the season had gone on. So you're contradicting yourself, and reality, with the Jussi comment.

2) Vegas' problem with clearing D was a hindsight problem. McPhee strategy was to load up on defensemen and try to move them and we didn't find out that his plan had backfired until like July. And either way, it's doubtful Demers would have been a traded guy. His longer contract would have meant he would be a regular to eat minutes without forcing guys like Theodore to step in right away.

Vegas has a say in who they take, but go back a year ago and offer that package and they'd absolutely take that.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Source on Tallon being mandated to move Smith specifically? That sounds like a baseless rumor. Smith had just had a great season before, was thrown under the bus all season by Rowe (who had just been ****-canned) and it was Tallon who was clearing up space for his guys. He chose to protect Bjugstad who had just had an even worse year than Smith, and went out of his way to ensure he could protect Petrovic.

It would be a much easier decision for me if the 10th OA had not been pegged for Tippett (which it seems to have been). None of Hischier, Patrick, Makar, Heiskenen, Glass or Mittelestadt were gonna fall to us. Vilardi wasn't supposed to fall to us. But he passed up on him, Necas, and Tolvanen all of whom were still on the board and all of whom would have been good picks. If it weren't Tippett, based on common sense and process of elimination, Tallon would have wanted Rassmussen, Andersson or Petersson. I highly, highly doubt he was gonna reach for either of those Euros, and, honestly, I could see him wanting Rassmussen over Tippett, but both of those two were bad picks who should have fallen as middle-ceiling, high bust potential guys.

My point is that were they not going to waste a pick on a Owen Tippett, it would have been a tougher choice. But since they did, I would have gladly have taken a year of March when there was no reason to think he wouldn't still be a good player and would have signed an extension.

But all of this is irrelevant because we would have used a forward protection spot on March and used the pick to entice Vegas to take Demers instead of Sceviour or Pysyk or Petrovic.
The whole point is they weren’t going to resign marchy. Why is this rocket science? It’s smarter financially and better future outlook to keep the 10th instead of marchy at the time. Who knows how Tippett turns out but let’s not act like he has no future. Also there is plenty of evidence out there about smiths relationship with upper management that I don’t need to bring a source into this

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
FL might be the team still playing if they had Gallant. That team they have in FL is going to be good if they start on time next year.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
The whole point is they weren’t going to resign marchy. Why is this rocket science? It’s smarter financially and better future outlook to keep the 10th instead of marchy at the time. Who knows how Tippett turns out but let’s not act like he has no future. Also there is plenty of evidence out there about smiths relationship with upper management that I don’t need to bring a source into this

On what basis are you making the claim that they wouldn't re-sign Marchy? You're telling me that they weren't gonna give him another years' tryout? It isn't at all smart finance to ditch Marchessault now before you even know what he will be worth a year from now, before you even know what negotiations will go like, and before you know if March can help you get to the playoffs so your team makes enough money that you don't have to be a sub 10m budget team.

And you still haven't given a source that Tallon was mandated to move Smith SPECIFICALLY. He was mandated to get to about 10m under the cap. He could have done that clearing Bjugstad, but Bjugstad was one "his" guys. He could have done that clearing Demers, but he was trying to force a trade with Vancouver to get Gudbranson back because Guds was "his" guy. Tallon was the one who wanted (or at least was willing) to give Smith away for nothing.

As for the "I don't need a source" just lmao, dude. Smith's relationship with upper management was the following...
- Rowe didn't like him because Rowe was an idiot looking to throw some blame to someone else. And Rowe was fired.
- I don't know what Smith's relationship was like with the two analytics boys, but it doesn't matter because one was fired and the other was demoted.
- Tallon didn't like Smith because he represented the analytics' guys vision for the team and his contract on the budget team threatened his precious Big Nick Bjugstad's long term future with the club.

You're spreading false info about the team and revising history.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
So what you're suggesting is that while they were fine taking back like 10m is wasted dollars for the price paid by NYI and CBJ, they wouldn't be fine taking back a d-man who was 1.25m overpaid? One who was better than all the d-men they had taken sans Methot (who was immediately traded), Schmidt, McNabb and Miller? On a team that was gonna be nowhere near the cap? With the cap expected to increase substantially in the season following the expansion?

What a ridiculous talking point.

1) Jokinen, and his 1m, was taken in by 4 separate teams over the course of last season, all of whom were trying to make the playoffs. All of whom had given him a chance even after his play had deteriorated as the season had gone on. So you're contradicting yourself, and reality, with the Jussi comment.

2) Vegas' problem with clearing D was a hindsight problem. McPhee strategy was to load up on defensemen and try to move them and we didn't find out that his plan had backfired until like July. And either way, it's doubtful Demers would have been a traded guy. His longer contract would have meant he would be a regular to eat minutes without forcing guys like Theodore to step in right away.

Vegas has a say in who they take, but go back a year ago and offer that package and they'd absolutely take that.
What I’m saying is Vegas obviousky had a plan and players that r injured or aren’t gonna play have different implications than players who do. And again Vegas had way too many d as is so speculating on what they would have taken is a joke. And still misses the point that tallon had to get rid of smith not a dman. On jokinen he was bought out and was aweful. Again don’t assume teams r willing to jump on players because u don’t want them another joke of a post. And no Vegas problem on clearing wasn’t hindsight they obviously had a plan going in and I doubt selecting another d was part of it considering the plethora they already took.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
On what basis are you making the claim that they wouldn't re-sign Marchy? You're telling me that they weren't gonna give him another years' tryout? It isn't at all smart finance to ditch Marchessault now before you even know what he will be worth a year from now, before you even know what negotiations will go like, and before you know if March can help you get to the playoffs so your team makes enough money that you don't have to be a sub 10m budget team.

And you still haven't given a source that Tallon was mandated to move Smith SPECIFICALLY. He was mandated to get to about 10m under the cap. He could have done that clearing Bjugstad, but Bjugstad was one "his" guys. He could have done that clearing Demers, but he was trying to force a trade with Vancouver to get Gudbranson back because Guds was "his" guy. Tallon was the one who wanted (or at least was willing) to give Smith away for nothing.

As for the "I don't need a source" just lmao, dude. Smith's relationship with upper management was the following...
- Rowe didn't like him because Rowe was an idiot looking to throw some blame to someone else. And Rowe was fired.
- I don't know what Smith's relationship was like with the two analytics boys, but it doesn't matter because one was fired and the other was demoted.
- Tallon didn't like Smith because he represented the analytics' guys vision for the team and his contract on the budget team threatened his precious Big Nick Bjugstad's long term future with the club.

You're spreading false info about the team and revising history.
How do u know the relationship smith had with these guys? Owners were on Twitter welcoming smith out the door so u think their realitionship was good? Lol again u don’t know jack about what went on behind the scenes. And what part of wanting to keep cost controlled first round picks instead of having to resign a ufa is so hard to understand. If u have good young prospects coming there is no point spending 5 mil on marchy if he has another good year. This was a move for the future. Maybe it would have been different if they were ready to contend but who knows.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
What I’m saying is Vegas obviousky had a plan and players that r injured or aren’t gonna play have different implications than players who do. And again Vegas had way too many d as is so speculating on what they would have taken is a joke. And still misses the point that tallon had to get rid of smith not a dman. On jokinen he was bought out and was aweful. Again don’t assume teams r willing to jump on players because u don’t want them another joke of a post. And no Vegas problem on clearing wasn’t hindsight they obviously had a plan going in and I doubt selecting another d was part of it considering the plethora they already took.

So you're just holding firm on the Jokinen, despite my pointing out that you contradicted yourself. And you're revising history on the strategy and timeline of McPhee's expansion draft which every hockey fan would agree was reality.

How do u know the relationship smith had with these guys? Owners were on Twitter welcoming smith out the door so u think their realitionship was good? Lol again u don’t know jack about what went on behind the scenes. And what part of wanting to keep cost controlled first round picks instead of having to resign a ufa is so hard to understand. If u have good young prospects coming there is no point spending 5 mil on marchy if he has another good year. This was a move for the future. Maybe it would have been different if they were ready to contend but who knows.

So I don't know jack about what's going on behind the scenes, but you, despite your lack of sources for the outlandish claims that YOU are making, do?

Your thing about the owners on twitter thing is just flat out lie. Panthers face ghosts of past mistakes in Golden Knights

What happened was the smug, Wendy's impersonator who runs the Vegas twitter account made a backhanded snide on twitter saying:
"Reilly Smith used to play for Florida, now he plays for us, that makes us happy."
to which Doug Cifu responded:
"Me too"
When facing backlash for it Cifu deleted the tweet and tweeted:
"I was trying to be nice and it was totally misconstrued so I deleted it. I'm happy for the guy since he's playing well. He's a good guy and always nice to me. Actually root for the GKs since it's great for hockey."

Now I'm not gonna try to get into Cifu's head to try to discern what the maniac was thinking, but I do know that if he actually hated Smith, he wouldn't have gone out of his way to compliment him and his success. He would have just deleted the tweet, or who knows, maybe not at all because that's how outspoken he and Viola are.

But what I do know is that Dale Tallon made a pretty eye-brow raising remark seemingly foreshadowing the roster moves he was gonna make and how strongly he felt about them:
"Analytics took a more important place in the game. We made some mistakes, and thank God I'm back."
Sounds to me like those analytics players never stood a chance with Dale back at the wheel.

And I'm done with this discussion. You keep lying and trying to change history while just saying "why is my nonsense so hard for you to accept" when I counter it with actual facts and reason. If any HFers actually read through this, I can guarantee you they agree with me on the March point. You sound more less like a Florida Panthers fan than you do a Dale Tallon fan.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Wow, what a train wreck. It’s gotta be pretty disheartening to be a panthers fan right now.

On the flip side, in terms of actual players, they have a nice core. I think that franchise can recover. I am not sure what it will take to surpass Toronto, Buffalo, Boston and Tampa Bay, but they've got some great pieces.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
So you're just holding firm on the Jokinen, despite my pointing out that you contradicted yourself. And you're revising history on the strategy and timeline of McPhee's expansion draft which every hockey fan would agree was reality.

So I don't know jack about what's going on behind the scenes, but you, despite your lack of sources for the outlandish claims that YOU are making, do?

Your thing about the owners on twitter thing is just flat out lie. Panthers face ghosts of past mistakes in Golden Knights

What happened was the smug, Wendy's impersonator who runs the Vegas twitter account made a backhanded snide on twitter saying:
"Reilly Smith used to play for Florida, now he plays for us, that makes us happy."
to which Doug Cifu responded:
"Me too"
When facing backlash for it Cifu deleted the tweet and tweeted:
"I was trying to be nice and it was totally misconstrued so I deleted it. I'm happy for the guy since he's playing well. He's a good guy and always nice to me. Actually root for the GKs since it's great for hockey."

Now I'm not gonna try to get into Cifu's head to try to discern what the maniac was thinking, but I do know that if he actually hated Smith, he wouldn't have gone out of his way to compliment him and his success. He would have just deleted the tweet, or who knows, maybe not at all because that's how outspoken he and Viola are.

But what I do know is that Dale Tallon made a pretty eye-brow raising remark seemingly foreshadowing the roster moves he was gonna make and how strongly he felt about them:
"Analytics took a more important place in the game. We made some mistakes, and thank God I'm back."
Sounds to me like those analytics players never stood a chance with Dale back at the wheel.

And I'm done with this discussion. You keep lying and trying to change history while just saying "why is my nonsense so hard for you to accept" when I counter it with actual facts and reason. If any HFers actually read through this, I can guarantee you they agree with me on the March point. You sound more less like a Florida Panthers fan than you do a Dale Tallon fan.
More proof u don’t know cifus behaviour or how hockey works. And I have multiple friends throughout the league and friends talk. Jokinen clearly couldn’t be moved without taking salary back otherwise he wouldn’t have been bought out so there goes that theory.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
I have to take issue with this. Viola is a bad owner. He is a meddler and and loudmouth. And the team should be in miami. The main reason why there is so many issues and vultures from up north want to move them is the sunrise location. They should be at American Airlines Arena and receiving the corporate support from the banks in brickell/downtown/wynnewood. Also, the panthers should be a lynchpin for hockey expanding into the latino community. You can't do that from broward.

Agreed 100%. Pray Mickey Arison buys the team. The organizational culture would change overnight. No tight-fisted nonsense. Professionalism and generosity permeates the entire Heat organization. Things got real bad once they left Dade County.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
On the flip side, in terms of actual players, they have a nice core. I think that franchise can recover. I am not sure what it will take to surpass Toronto, Buffalo, Boston and Tampa Bay, but they've got some great pieces.
Buffalo lol

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Buffalo lol

What's funnier is you're not LOL-ing at Tampa, Toronto or Boston, meaning Florida's is fighting for one of just two playoff spots and therefore no margin for error.......which is asking a lot from a club that loves itself lengthy losing streaks and injuries to key pieces.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
What's funnier is you're not LOL-ing at Tampa, Toronto or Boston, meaning Florida's is fighting for one of just two playoff spots and therefore no margin for error.......which is asking a lot from a club that loves itself lengthy losing streaks and injuries to key pieces.
He said surpass buffalo. Try to keep up skippy

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
He said surpass buffalo. Try to keep up skippy

I'm keeping up just fine. You isolate only 1 out of the 4 teams being worse than FLA next year, with that likelihood going down after they add Dahlin....skippy

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Agreed 100%. Pray Mickey Arison buys the team. The organizational culture would change overnight. No tight-fisted nonsense. Professionalism and generosity permeates the entire Heat organization. Things got real bad once they left Dade County.
I so agree. BB and T center is a very nice arena, that needs to be reduced to secondary touring acts. Viola is just continuing the clownshow. Panthers need to be in downtown Miami, with a new management team. The suburbs are bad for sports teams. Tampa plays downtown and not in St Pete's anymore for a reason.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
And make no mistake the moves hurt us. But some moves have to be made and tallon isn’t the one to blame for these moves. Obviously the team was far better this year if u spent any time watching this year vs last year. So obviously tallon has a good idea what needs to be done and how to get the players buying in. No coincidence the second he is back in charge the team
Looks
Completely different then the tire fire last year

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
I so agree. BB and T center is a very nice arena, that needs to be reduced to secondary touring acts. Viola is just continuing the clownshow. Panthers need to be in downtown Miami, with a new management team. The suburbs are bad for sports teams. Tampa plays downtown and not in St Pete's anymore for a reason.

Born and raised in Dade, I've always taken pleasure in the fact that the Panthers have never won a single playoff series since departing for Broward two decades ago. And to the poster who lauded Huizenga, he is the reason they moved, so f*** him. If they were at the Triple A, fans and players would be short rides on any one of the MacArthur, Tuttle or Rickenbacker Causeways to the beaches. Instead, they're next to an antiquated mall on the edge of the Everglades. Herp derp.

Funniest part of Florida's move to Broward is, based on their attendance numbers over the last twenty years, they wouldn't sell out the old Miami Arena LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Melrose Munch

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Born and raised in Dade, I've always taken pleasure in the fact that the Panthers have never won a single playoff series since departing for Broward two decades ago. And to the poster who lauded Huizenga, he is the reason they moved, so **** him. If they were at the Triple A, fans and players would be short rides on any one of the MacArthur, Tuttle or Rickenbacker Causeways to the beaches. Instead, they're next to an antiquated mall on the edge of the Everglades. Herp derp.

Funniest part of Florida's move to Broward is, based on their attendance numbers over the last twenty years, they wouldn't sell out the old Miami Arena LOL
That's how these downspirals always being, chasing the shiny object to no effect. Cheap land in surise, leads to lack of interest, leaders franchise stablity rumors, leads to the OP @ucanthanzalthetruth wrote up. I think the panthers will be in the players but until they get serious ownership winning will be tenuous at best. No way would Arison be okay with 10 years of no playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00