What if David Desharnais produces this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers*

I can't wait to see Koivu run around Desharnais tonight and score a goal

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
Well, I was one of those who wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself this season. And I'm running out of arguments.

What I have left is: He's been better than Brière.

PS: I was also for giving Brière a chance.

I will come back here on game #20 with an update.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
this thread is now: who can find the most interesting fact about desharnais

according to twitter(random user), this is his GF.

tumblr_mv7ezsab2t1shr61qo1_500.jpg

no babe thread i might get the ban hammer :(

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
David Desharnais is a cancer to everyone he's played with since mid Feb 2013. Pacioretty got off to a slow start and started to produce when MT put him with Eller. Bourque was producing with Plekanec and Gionta early this year but struggle when MT put him with Desharnais. Once Bourque started playing with Plekanec and Gionta today on the powerplay he scored. The problem with Desharnais is he's so small and weak that he cannot win battles in the corner. He needs big wingers like Erik Cole and Max Pacioretty to give him the puck. Not one winger but two big wingers! If you want Desharnais to produce he needs to play with Galchenyuk and Eller. Otherwise Desharnais is as useless as my old smelly underwear.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
By the way. Desharnais has 1 assist in 10 games this year while playing 16 minutes a game. Does he play defense or something? Francis Bouillon, Travis Moen etc has more points while playing 4th line minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad