HF Habs: What can we do as fans?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yup, that's right. There's nothing you can do about it. I hate to break it to you man but...

There is. It has more to do with maintaining a detached interest. We follow it cause somewhere, we feel a part of it, we may have become fans for reasons very personal to each of us, that have remained real even if they cannot be logically defended. We're all invested in the team at some level. We just don't need to take any of it personally, as we see everyday from some callers to sports shows. It's not worth the aggravation.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
There is. It has more to do with maintaining a detached interest. We follow it cause somewhere, we feel a part of it, we may have become fans for reasons very personal to each of us, that have remained real even if they cannot be logically defended. We're all invested in the team at some level. We just don't need to take any of it personally, as we see everyday from some callers to sports shows. It's not worth the aggravation.

I can walk away. This is more hatred toward incompetent people in important positions.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Someone has to start a one-game boycott , to remind Molson 'What's Up' when you put lipstick on a pig and insist the fans have to kiss it anyways.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
I've simply stopped watching. Life is too short to watch this garbage and be an angry person.

I've noticed (from photos) that many fans are wearing black and not the jerseys. Was this a planned thing?

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I don't think I give a rats ass about hockey anymore, let alone the Habs. This tank is kinda fun though, looking forward to the draft. Pretty much the only aspect of the sport that interests me at this point.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
I have an actual suggestion to make.

We can collect money to pay for a billboard that will say "FIRE THERRIEN!"

That should be a big enough message. It could be close to the Bell Center or on a highway coming into MTL with a lot of traffic.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

That should be a big enough message. It could be close to the Bell Center or on a highway coming into MTL with a lot of traffic.

Start a kickstarter.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
with a great photoshop too.

Would that be cheaper than 1 period board advertisement?

It's worked in the nfl with idzik and schiano

I don't think the Canadiens would allow us to pay for a board advertisement during the live broadcast lmao.

But, if someone knows how to do the billboard stuff in Montreal, we can definitely do a kickstarter.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I'll like to here a "fire Therrien" chant tonight or a chorus of boos anytime the team is outplayed. Molson cares above all else the team's imagine. The sound of loud boos and chants will not be good.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I am organizing a protest to rebuild for true fans this Sunday morning at 7 am outside the Bell centre. Bring your horns and bongos, if not, we will have some preowned whistles available.

Anti-Therrien supporters are not welcome as this is a rebuild rally and not a win now one.

Fans of other teams are more than welcome.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
"Fire Therrien" chants wouldn't go unnoticed as others said, people won't throw the tickets they paid big money for in the garbage tho and it's understandable.

I like the billboard idea, how much would it cost?

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal

This is what you need :)
Tu as besoin de ceci. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad