What are we gonna do about this team?

apollo18

Oct 20, 2018
giordano needs to give up the captain ship. hes back down to earth now. and i feel like there needs to be a new leader in the room

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
giordano needs to give up the captain ship. hes back down to earth now. and i feel like there needs to be a new leader in the room

You realize Giordano had 15pts in 47 games when Hartley selected him to be captain... right?

He's captain for a lot of reasons, out of this world point production isn't one of them.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
what do u guys think of maybe having mangiapane move down to the 3rd line in the future.
tbh i dont care what advanced stats say but hes a 3rd liner lets be real
If he continues to show production improvement and hustles and wins battles along the boards, behind the net, out front with no fear of opponents, I don't
mind if he is on 4th, it will be better with him.
If we get Taylor Hall, Mangi will have to outplay Johnny ( if not traded), MaTtruck, and Taylor Hall to see more ice-time. Pretty good potential showing 3rd liner tho.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
If he continues to show production improvement and hustles and wins battles along the boards, behind the net, out front with no fear of opponents, I don't
mind if he is on 4th, it will be better with him.
If we get Taylor Hall, Mangi will have to outplay Johnny ( if not traded), MaTtruck, and Taylor Hall to see more ice-time. Pretty good potential showing 3rd liner tho.
That's if you have him as an LW. He is a natural LW, but this season he's primarily been used as a RW. As it stands, if no moves are made, Mangi is the 2RW (though he could face Dube for that spot next year). So he doesn't necessarily have to outplay Hall (if we get him), Johnny (if not traded) or Matty, he has to outplay Dube. Hell, if they want to swap things around a little, if he outplays Lindholm he could be the 1RW next year.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
That's if you have him as an LW. He is a natural LW, but this season he's primarily been used as a RW. As it stands, if no moves are made, Mangi is the 2RW (though he could face Dube for that spot next year). So he doesn't necessarily have to outplay Hall (if we get him), Johnny (if not traded) or Matty, he has to outplay Dube. Hell, if they want to swap things around a little, if he outplays Lindholm he could be the 1RW next year.

Yes, that's true. I forgot he and Dubs and Benny are used on right side often. Thus, Treliving needs to find another legitimate right-shot, RW'er hopefully with a bit of size and a scorers shot.
There is the hopeful progression of Mathias E-P, and even Eetu Tuulola and maybe Glen Gawdin. But they each of all might be another season or two away from contributing steadily, with NHL level expected bumps and hiccuping rookies.
Needs: -True or New 1C (Dubs is my internal choice if not finding outside via trade).
-RD, right-hand shot, at least one with decent numbers, couple years experience at least, and signs of stepping up.
-RW, right-hand shot, with scoring pedigree, shot and/ or some for 'knocking boots' of opponents aroundvonce in a while.
Oh, yes Goaltending, solidify a, or who is #1 and legitimate backup with future.
Eezy-peezee, huh!

Reactions: Basko34

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
He's done being a first pairing defenceman but hes still the leader of the team.
You sense that, too, Eh.
I propose, either Valamaki steps way up,this training camp and he elevates yo trial at #1 pair...If he is actually healed and ready? Haven't heard any word about his recovery, readiness to compete at full pace again?
Or, Tre goes hard after a new leading Dman.
Possibilities? -LD Josh Morrissey (Wpg).
-RD A Pietrangelo (St.L)
-LD Morgan Rielly (Tor)
-RD Matt Dumba (Mn)
-LD Cam Fowler (Ana)
-RD Ryan Pulock (NYI)
-L/RD Traviis Sanheim (Phi)
-RD Phillips Myers (Phi)
Cost, availability and worth are for another thread.
Please add any you think of to this, too. I know I missed a few or alot?

Last edited:

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
The Mat Truk'. Easy choice. Somebody else brought up Bennett as an 'A'. I like it, but only if he resigns and is committed to play 'Playoff style'in the regular season! He has 'disappeared' far too often in the regular season. A little strange at times?
But with renewed fire in his spirit from this past playoffs and if he signs a bit more term, teammates confidence in him and named a 'leader core piece, we could see alot more out him all the time.
I truly believe it is time to a) move on from Monahan, or find a new 1C replacing him in top-line and move him in a different role, different expectations.
Maybe Dubs can trial at TC into early new season with Maybe?? Taylor Hall on Left wing and E Lindy on the Right wing. Would be great to see Dubs step up further and improve team there overall.
Or, Johnny with Benny? at C and Lindy or New RW.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
You realize Giordano had 15pts in 47 games when Hartley selected him to be captain... right?

He's captain for a lot of reasons, out of this world point production isn't one of them.

He is still a 'leader of the team' but can surely bring new blood from below into the leadership core.
Keeping an 'A' on his chest shouldn't hurt his ego too much, at least from what I know of his personal demeanor. All young players will still look,up to Gio for guidance and respect, no matter a Letter on his chest or not.

RasmusAndersson

Oct 19, 2013
You sense that, too, Eh.
I propose, either Valamaki steps way up,this training camp and he elevates yo trial at #1 pair...If he is actually healed and ready? Haven't heard any word about his recovery, readiness to compete at full pace again?
Or, Tre goes hard after a new leading Dman.
Possibilities? -LD Josh Morrissey (Wpg).
-RD A Pietrangelo (St.L)
-LD Morgan Rielly (Tor)
-RD Matt Dumba (Mn)
-LD Cam Fowler (Ana)
-RD Ryan Pulock (NYI)
-L/RD Traviis Sanheim (Phi)
-RD Phillips Myers (Phi)
Cost, availability and worth are for another thread.
Please add any you think of to this, too. I know I missed a few or alot?

I'd add Hampus Lindholm and OEL to this list, as well as probably Jonas Brodin. I honestly think that our team defense was the main reason we lost this series and struggled at times against Winnipeg. Our defensemen couldn't move the puck fast enough and almost all of our forwards (outside of Backlund, Ryan, and Reider) were absolutely useless helping create clean breakouts and open up passing lanes. My biggest knock on Monahan and Gaudreau is that they are borderline useless in the defensive zone. I strongly believe our whole team would be better off if we had a top-line that scored less but could move the puck and was not a liability. Having said that we also need some major upgrades on defense if we want to compete with the defensive cores of Dallas, Vegas, St. Louis, Colorado.

If we want to make it a quick re-tool I think we need one guy from this list, maybe even two, otherwise we just will keep getting trapped in our zone no matter what forwards or wingers we have.

I think we need:
A top line that can still score but is not a liability (not necessarily upgrades on Monahan and Gaudreau, just two defensively responsible top-6 options that score less but aren't liabilities 5v5)
A top pairing defensemen
Another 2nd or 3rd pairing dman upgrade (Hanifin cannot be the answer, he got completely destroyed vs Dallas and we can't have ANYONE like that in our top-4, especially considering he can't play PK or PP)

Tkachuk-______-________
Mang-Backlund-Lindholm
_____-Bennett-Dube
Lucic-Ryan-Reider

_____- Brodie
Gio-Andersson
Valimaki-_______
Kylington

Trade:
Gaudreau, Monahan, Hanifin,

I would love to finagle Hampus Lindholm from Anaheim if we want to re-tool and try and remain competitive. If we move Monahan for a high pick+prospect and then traded a 1st+ to Anaheim for Lindholm I really think our team would be way better off. Sure we don't have anyone to replace Monahan's goals but we need defensive structure more than anything so we can start being effective in transition. Or if this isn't an option we should probably just trade Monahan and/ or Johnny for futures and maybe even Gio and Hanifin too and commit to the rebuild.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
I'd add Hampus Lindholm and OEL to this list, as well as probably Jonas Brodin. I honestly think that our team defense was the main reason we lost this series and struggled at times against Winnipeg. Our defensemen couldn't move the puck fast enough and almost all of our forwards (outside of Backlund, Ryan, and Reider) were absolutely useless helping create clean breakouts and open up passing lanes. My biggest knock on Monahan and Gaudreau is that they are borderline useless in the defensive zone. I strongly believe our whole team would be better off if we had a top-line that scored less but could move the puck and was not a liability. Having said that we also need some major upgrades on defense if we want to compete with the defensive cores of Dallas, Vegas, St. Louis, Colorado.

If we want to make it a quick re-tool I think we need one guy from this list, maybe even two, otherwise we just will keep getting trapped in our zone no matter what forwards or wingers we have.

I think we need:
A top line that can still score but is not a liability (not necessarily upgrades on Monahan and Gaudreau, just two defensively responsible top-6 options that score less but aren't liabilities 5v5)
A top pairing defensemen
Another 2nd or 3rd pairing dman upgrade (Hanifin cannot be the answer, he got completely destroyed vs Dallas and we can't have ANYONE like that in our top-4, especially considering he can't play PK or PP)

Tkachuk-______-________
Mang-Backlund-Lindholm
_____-Bennett-Dube
Lucic-Ryan-Reider

_____- Brodie
Gio-Andersson
Valimaki-_______
Kylington

Trade:

I would love to finagle Hampus Lindholm from Anaheim if we want to re-tool and try and remain competitive. If we move Monahan for a high pick+prospect and then traded a 1st+ to Anaheim for Lindholm I really think our team would be way better off. Sure we don't have anyone to replace Monahan's goals but we need defensive structure more than anything so we can start being effective in transition. Or if this isn't an option we should probably just trade Monahan and/ or Johnny for futures and maybe even Gio and Hanifin too and commit to the rebuild.
Forgot about Lindholm. I figured in what I have heard that Fowler was the more steady offensive starter on the back end with solid D skills and coverage and more puck carrying aptitude.
OEL is untouchable, his own saying, as I have a former U of Minny Gophers alumni relative who lives in Pheonix and he reports for a local sports cast. He has shared that this last season that OEL signed his extension with the purpose of being a 'Yote as much of his career as possible and took a discount long term to stay. He balked at a few potential trade targets before signing his extension there. Just so you know.

Onto further notes, I believe Derek Ryan should be moved up to C with more offensive, attack-the-zone players, like Mangi(L)- Ryan(C)- Dubs or Benny (R).
His one more year on contract, we need to utilize him more appropriately regularly. Results should be better for team. Move out/ trade Monahan as he has not improved his defense, his all-out attack, his play-making ability or his physicality enough with top-rated scoring steadily, to keep as #1 C.
Wpg needs a new, viable 2C, perfect role for Money there. We could go a couple different ways in Our "ask/return".
1. Get a Laine or Connor or Ehlers back for him, or
2. Request LD leader Josh Morrissey and a prospect C as return ( David Gustafsson**),,or throw in Noah Hanifin with Money Wpg adds Lowry plus a pick,or
3. Money-Hanifin & prospect Eetu Tuulola(or?) For
Wpg #10 OA 1st Rd/ and Cgy gives them their 2nd rd pick, plus Wpg adds Lowry, Roslovic and Tucker Poolman(RD, his younger bro Colton signed with CGY back in June).
In #3, Flames get their stud defensive/PK C in Lowry, a potential top6 true RW who can play C, in Roslovic, and a solid, steadily improving big-body rhs Dman in Poolman. Plus, with #10 OA, Flames could land a future #1C or top rhs D in Braden Schneider. And still have their, what is #17 to #20 something 1st rd pick also.
Wpg gets their 2C in Monahan, get a decent Dman in Hanifin ( still holds some trade value/ 2nd pairing minutes filler value on a reasonable longer term contract) in which they could bolster their D or add another tradeable asset for other Need?
We have other potential C's to plug away at #1 and 2C, in Lindholm, Backlund, Ryan, Dube, or Benny even.
Do not re-sign Jankowski, sorry kid but your days have staled here, at NHL level. Unless he signs a 2-way under .900 mil contractNhl/ under .200 AHL.
Move up Gawdin or Ruzicka or Phillips for 4th line role, with Looch on L and another the youngster in org on RW.
Lowry could C 3rd line with any of: Roslovic, Dube, Mango, Benny.
If Josh Morrissey obtained, groom him to replace Gio's top minutes and become new backend leader ( eventually).

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
we see what happens on the ice; that’s the ultimate and final reflection of leadership
Yah, this is our forum to voice opinions and what we see as need from our stand-points. IMO...JMO
Not necessarily best or deemed has to happen, but can come to being expressed because of down-ward slide from a player or line, or non-success.
Realistically, did Gio single-handedly bring more out of Money &Johnny Hockey this playoffs? Not much. Leadership was missing from top-end players, again!
Final reflection showing, as you stated there BodyChecker. Right on. Change is needed somehow, somewhat.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Hey guys how are you? What’s the plan going forward?
Hope to change a few lines around and win, Maybe?
Or get a new Goalie, Center, RHS Dmen, RHS RW'er on each line, then go fishing before next season start. Then hale a new super prayer for next season. Cheers, I need a cold brew before Monday morning strikes.

RasmusAndersson

Oct 19, 2013
Forgot about Lindholm. I figured in what I have heard that Fowler was the more steady offensive starter on the back end with solid D skills and coverage and more puck carrying aptitude.
OEL is untouchable, his own saying, as I have a former U of Minny Gophers alumni relative who lives in Pheonix and he reports for a local sports cast. He has shared that this last season that OEL signed his extension with the purpose of being a 'Yote as much of his career as possible and took a discount long term to stay. He balked at a few potential trade targets before signing his extension there. Just so you know.

Onto further notes, I believe Derek Ryan should be moved up to C with more offensive, attack-the-zone players, like Mangi(L)- Ryan(C)- Dubs or Benny (R).
His one more year on contract, we need to utilize him more appropriately regularly. Results should be better for team. Move out/ trade Monahan as he has not improved his defense, his all-out attack, his play-making ability or his physicality enough with top-rated scoring steadily, to keep as #1 C.
Wpg needs a new, viable 2C, perfect role for Money there. We could go a couple different ways in Our "ask/return".
1. Get a Laine or Connor or Ehlers back for him, or
2. Request LD leader Josh Morrissey and a prospect C as return ( David Gustafsson**),,or throw in Noah Hanifin with Money Wpg adds Lowry plus a pick,or
3. Money-Hanifin & prospect Eetu Tuulola(or?) For
Wpg #10 OA 1st Rd/ and Cgy gives them their 2nd rd pick, plus Wpg adds Lowry, Roslovic and Tucker Poolman(RD, his younger bro Colton signed with CGY back in June).
In #3, Flames get their stud defensive/PK C in Lowry, a potential top6 true RW who can play C, in Roslovic, and a solid, steadily improving big-body rhs Dman in Poolman. Plus, with #10 OA, Flames could land a future #1C or top rhs D in Braden Schneider. And still have their, what is #17 to #20 something 1st rd pick also.
Wpg gets their 2C in Monahan, get a decent Dman in Hanifin ( still holds some trade value/ 2nd pairing minutes filler value on a reasonable longer term contract) in which they could bolster their D or add another tradeable asset for other Need?
We have other potential C's to plug away at #1 and 2C, in Lindholm, Backlund, Ryan, Dube, or Benny even.
Do not re-sign Jankowski, sorry kid but your days have staled here, at NHL level. Unless he signs a 2-way under .900 mil contractNhl/ under .200 AHL.
Move up Gawdin or Ruzicka or Phillips for 4th line role, with Looch on L and another the youngster in org on RW.
Lowry could C 3rd line with any of: Roslovic, Dube, Mango, Benny.
If Josh Morrissey obtained, groom him to replace Gio's top minutes and become new backend leader ( eventually).
I don't think there's a world where Monahan brings back Morrissey, who is far and away their best dman. I also don't think they'd move Laine Connor or Ehlers either, although I would for sure consider that. 10th+Copp+Roslovic is something i'd be down for

Reactions: GumbyCan2

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
I don't think there's a world where Monahan brings back Morrissey, who is far and away their best dman. I also don't think they'd move Laine Connor or Ehlers either, although I would for sure consider that. 10th+Copp+Roslovic is something i'd be down for
Would be a nice world to be in tho, having Morrissey in a Flames uni! New backend leader before long, hometown boy grown up, has come home!
Is that a Wpg 10th oa-Copp-Roslovic for Monahan and Hanifin?

RasmusAndersson

Oct 19, 2013
Would be a nice world to be in tho, having Morrissey in a Flames uni! New backend leader before long, hometown boy grown up, has come home!
Is that a Wpg 10th oa-Copp-Roslovic for Monahan and Hanifin?
That's probably too much for just Monahan but honestly I'd try to move them separately if possible to maximize value. 10th+Copp for just Monahan and then Hanifin for a better top-6 player like a Domi or Strome or something or even Zacha+2nd that i would rather than Roslovic

Reactions: GumbyCan2

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny

I think we need:
A top pairing defensemen

Tkachuk-______-________
Mang-Backlund-Lindholm
_____-Bennett-Dube
Lucic-Ryan-Reider

_____- Brodie
Gio-Andersson
Valimaki-_______
Kylington

Trade:

Lots of change would come about just trading away Gio and Money. Or Johnny Hockey, too.
Maybe? Offer Money, Hanifin, Gio and Cgy's #19 pick this draft + prospect C/RW Adam Ruzicka to Wpg for: Josh Morrissey-Adam Lowry-Jack Roslovic and Wpgs 2nd rd pick 2020. Only thing is Wpg does not need 2 new LHS Dmen with over 10 mil in salary, and trading down to #19 from #10, even with losing Morrissey, would not get it done.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Perhaps not a popular opinion, IMO, I'd insulate this core further. I'd maybe move one core piece max, but only in a significant and obvious upgrade.

I'd be looking at getting change of scenery and RFA stalemate players for around 75 cents on the dollar (ie: Dougie Hamilton, Lindholm and Hanifin type trades).

I'd want a coach that can figure out how to push this team over the top and I really want to retain Ward. Is there precedence of a situation where coaches agreed to a co-Head coach situation? (Probably not)

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
My mind is spinning how to move forward with the Flames. Just started to brainstorm and thrown it in bucket. Some are depth players some are key players.

with some we could potential deal a package.

Center
Eichel, Buffalo
Barkov, Florida
Point, Tampa
Hertl, San José
Cirelli, Tampa
Domi, Montreal
Danault, Montreal
Dickinson, Dallas
Johnson, Tampa
N.Thompson, Philadelphia, FA
Lias Andersson, NYR
Talvitie, NJ
Rasmussen, Detroit
Veleno, Detroit

Left Winger
Hall, Arizona, FA
Kempe, LA
Laughton, Philadelphia
DeBrusk, Boston
Greenway, Minnesota

Right Winger
Marner, Toronto
Nylander, Toronto
Kapanen, Toronto
Anderson, Columbus
Gallagher, Montreal
Palmieri, NJ
Konecny, Philadelphia
Armia, Montreal
Puljujärvi, Edmonton
Hartman, Minnesota
Labanc, San José

LHD
Sanheim, Philadelphia
Nemeth, Detroit
Stillman, Florida
Nutivaara, Columbus
Butcher, NJ

RHD
Montour, Buffalo
Barrie, Toronto, FA
Gudas, Washington
Myers, Philadelphia
Nils Lundkvist, NYR
Schultz, Pittsburgh, FA
Carlo, Boston
Ristolainen, Buffalo
Dumba, Minnesota
Petry, Montreal
Timmins, Colorado
Holzer, Nashville, FA
Sean Walker, LA
Jokiharju, Buffalo
Vatanen, Carolina, FA

Goalie
Georgiev, NYR
Luukonen, Buffalo
Kahkonen, Minnesota
Korpisalo, Columbus

Thanks, man! I am probably going to miss most of next season now trying to come up with who for who, how this guy fits with that one, how to put 29 clowns in a vw but, etc.
Thanks for finding the name Michael Rasmussen, in the slow-cooker wings of Detroit! He could be ideal for Johnny and Lindy in He has size, quickness, puck savvy and can net rebounds, so his almost a p.p.g.in AHL showed. He is prime to show what he has at the next level.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Probably the most upsetting thing about the last 5 years is that more often than not, the fans have been able to predict the relative success of certain management and coaching decisions. And it seems like the right moves would not be made to correct a bad decision until mgmt/coaches wnot ere backed into a corner and forced to make the decisions.

Fans are obviously not privy to 99% of the goings-on of the organization and are more reactionary than a team's brass but there have been so many decisions made that were the equivalent of watching a train-wreck in action and waiting 9 months for a clean-up crew to come onto the scene and repair the situation.
Not too much unlike me, still driving on the same flat tire for 5years, just moved from rf to lf to re a couple times.
Is he though? Is taking stupid penalties at the most inopportune time, being our emotional leader?

He's our Iginla, our Messier??? Are you serious?

What is the obsession with Bennett and some people on here?

How can you be the face of the team when you don't bother showing up until the playoffs??

Also, in what world is he a first-line center?

Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory? I dunno. If he gave 1/2 a poop in his efforts like in the playoffs, just 1/2 the regular season time, he would only stink 1/2 as much. Get it? Me neither but something smells off around here?
He is finally figuring it all out, by playoff times, that he doesn't realize he coasted through much of the regular season? Slow-acting energy pills?
Get to the Playoffs, wake Benny up from his deep sleep, give him a C on his sweater and the #1 C tag and go with it. Need to find his twin for the regular season.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Thanks, man! I am probably going to miss most of next season now trying to come up with who for who, how this guy fits with that one, how to put 29 clowns in a vw but, etc.
Thanks for finding the name Michael Rasmussen, in the slow-cooker wings of Detroit! He could be ideal for Johnny and Lindy in He has size, quickness, puck savvy and can net rebounds, so his almost a p.p.g.in AHL showed. He is prime to show what he has at the next level.
Hey, what would you think of Money and Hanifin, #19 1st rd to LAK for Vilardi and #2 OA?
We take Byfield and solidify our Center spot for years!
Maybe Johnny could find chemistry with Vilardi and ? RW. Byfield could rule the 4th line Center rookie season with Looch protecting him and maybe Ruzicka or Pospisil or Gawdin step up and learn the NHL with Byfield.
3rd could be Benny-Ryan-Dubs, 2nd be Mangy-Backs-Lindy and 1st be Johnny-Vilardi-MTk?
We would need some thing of r.h shot D back, maybe Matt Roy, serviceable younger D.

Last edited:

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
He's done being a first pairing defenceman but hes still the leader of the team.

Gio can still be part of the leadership whether he has the 'C' or not. All players still respect him as the leader, or one of the leaders, I am sure.
But, yes it is time to " pass the torch" to a younger, minutes crunching player who is proving worthy handling bigger role. Has to be implemented 1st with a trial period, obviously, to know who this is and if capable. Still have Gio to rely on for critical match-ups, more specific role required minutes tomopponent, etc.
Could Valamaki rise up quickly and show he is ready?
Physically he needs some "get back to the grind, daily effort and strengthening improvement" of game level action, after his major knee surgery and 1 year off!
I do not think Hanifin has the smarts combined with the "tool box" required to handle 1st pairing regular minutes and upgrade in opponents this brings most o the time. To me, Hani is proving to be a viable, steady, decent 2nd pairing, 2nd Pply guy, who needs to work o his " brain-darts giveaways" in not noticing the safest play with the puck. He is also a little too soft in his own end, around our net, to be a top pairing guy.
Unless, a deal,is made to bring in a "Josh Morrissey" type Dman, could be a full of trial internally to adjust and allocate responsibilities of Captain Gio's previous role. Maybe Kylington steps up this year, Too?

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
I think there will be some stiff, Central div competition to get Monahan, if he is openly shopped.
Minny to the south there needs a better 2C option as well, and talk is they are offering up prospects with their 2 top-Dmen, ond of Dumba or Brodie. Flames could really bolster backend with the edition of r.h. shooting Matt Dumba! They also have some interesting younger C's possibly available too. Donato, Eriksson-Ek, or crashing winger James Greenway, still trying to find jam in the NHL. Then, there is Sanheim in Philly,&/or RFA r.h. shot Phillipe Myers, very intriguing future for him? Or, Ryan Pulock in NYI?
Apparently. St.L's cap issues have them desperate to move a few salaries. Maybe Colton Parayko is available? But Monahan going back would mire salary for them , so...unlikely fit. St.L needs prospects, picks on ELC contracts as they are at the cap limit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad