Pre-Game Talk: Week of "Who needs fingernails anyway?" - @STL; EDM; WPG; @SJS

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
The go-to would be to say there's no way @BleedWell has a source, but I feel like just about anyone from a Finnish hockey city could get to an NHLer through a couple of people.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
giphy.gif

No that we needed him or stuff *cough* but it would be great to get healthy at the best time possible.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
The go-to would be to say there's no way @BleedWell has a source, but I feel like just about anyone from a Finnish hockey city could get to an NHLer through a couple of people.
Let's make this clear.
You can argue about my opinions or my style but my info is always solid.

But yeah great to have the best possible line up for the play offs!

Reactions: mapletreemarty

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
I don’t know if I like the idea of a certainly less than 100% Rantanen coming back to play Winnipeg of all teams.

Hope he isn’t playing tonight.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
Bob McKenzie? Mr. Bleedwell, I thought you were Dater? I hope you're not lying to me because it's going to break my heart buddy.
I'm Dater but my friends call me Bob or McKenzie cause I've made them to.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand

Having just worked a tournament that had a team of Finns (and a bunch more on other rosters), I can attest to this. Not surprisingly, the former NHL player was the team MVP for Jellonas, but I had a player from another team (based in Singapore) award him the trophy, as he was the only one that could get away with calling him "little Sami" having grown up in the same small town a few years ahead. And in speaking with the various Finns that would visit me at my scorers station, they all seem to know one or more NHL players....names dropped were the Koivus, Barkov, Laine, Grandlunds, and others I am not remembering right now.

I am sure the same could be said for small towns across Canada as well.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
So, two sources, both reliable, but contradicting. Seems legit.

Positing all possible outcomes makes me believe you actually might be dater.
I said after the Dallas game that Rantanen will be out for the regular season. For examplr Landeskog was supposed to be out 4-6 weeks and he was back in three. Things change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad