Pre-Game Talk: Week of "Who needs fingernails anyway?" - @STL; EDM; WPG; @SJS

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Will he or won't he return at some point? Oh, and it's Monday already.

mikko-rantanen.jpg

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Ideally just win both games on the back to back and we can clinch with a Yotes loss on Tuesday.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Can’t believe the last week of the season is here. Just gotta win games. Can’t count on other teams to do us any favors.

Very excited for tonight against the blues but not expecting it to go well. They’re a better hockey team and Fact Daddy is one of the only players in the league capable of shutting down Nate. Need the Grubauer ridiculousness to continue.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Ideally just win both games on the back to back and we can clinch with a Yotes loss on Tuesday.
The Yotes are playing LA Tuesday who suck at hockey and are on the second half of a travelling back to back. So yes you’re correct in what you say, but it’s highly unlikely it works out that way.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
The Yotes are playing LA Tuesday who suck at hockey and are on the second half of a travelling back to back. So yes you’re correct in what you say, but it’s highly unlikely it works out that way.
They're 4-2 in the last 6 games and TBH they have a better team than the Yotes on paper.

Reactions: RareDangles

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
The Avs control their own destiny and with the game in hand they can afford to screw up one game and still maintain the lead. I really wanted them to wrap this up early so we didn't have to go down to game 82.

That tiebreaker scares the hell out of me.

Reactions: Lemonlimey and Flow

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
If the Avs make it there is not much more you could ask from the season

Playoffs, Makar dominating the NCAA and Ottawa being the turd of the league. I guess the only real bummer has been Timmins.
Well we did completely collapse, which nearly tanked our season. Now we have gone 6-0-1 and are fighting for our playoff lives.

We blew a ton of points in stupid ways. We could have won the division this year.

Oh well, we can win it next year.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
"Every game-day I wake up and I realize that today's game is a little bit more important than the last game. So every day you see me, it is on the most important game day of the season."

"What about today, is today the most important game of the season?"

"Yeah"

"That's messed up"

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
"Every game-day I wake up and I realize that today's game is a little bit more important than the last game. So every day you see me, it is on the most important game day of the season."

"Yeah"

"That's messed up"

Zadorov would totally be Lawrence the Neighbor in my hockey themed Office Space remake.

Reactions: RareDangles

jvcjdudu jcycyxjene

Nov 11, 2014
Denver

"Yeah"

"That's messed up"
I award you 10 Respect Points for the reference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad