Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I’m amped.

ePCyKq7.gif

@UncleRisto where’s that GDT!?!?

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
4 points is really the magic number, but even 3 probably gets the Avs in.

3 points I'm not so sure about. Arizona could win 2 of their 3 and tie us with a better ROW depending on how they win.

4 points forces Arizona not to lose in regulation, so I'm with you there.

They have to play Vegas in their final home game and Winnipeg who is still fighting for positioning. LA has been hot lately but you'll all understand why I don't put any faith in that game.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
I hope he's back for playoffs (if we make it). He must have badly bruised his hip or cracked some ribs.
Good news is he will be back for the playoffs starting from game one. Bad news is we won't make it to the playoffs.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
3 points I'm not so sure about. Arizona could win 2 of their 3 and tie us with a better ROW depending on how they win.

4 points forces Arizona not to lose in regulation, so I'm with you there.

They have to play Vegas in their final home game and Winnipeg who is still fighting for positioning. LA has been hot lately but you'll all understand why I don't put any faith in that game.
3 would mean Arizona has to win 2 out of 3, or win and go to overtime twice. I think that is fairly unlikely to happen with who they play, but possible. I think 4 is almost assured the Avs get in.

Reactions: Ararana

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
We need Soderberg to step up his game, he has kind of disappeared lately. I thought he looked better last game with Landeskog on his wing.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Hmm is right. He's obviously an Oilers fan ... or not ... because he want to catch the "Oilers" games and not the "Avs" game. Right? Or not. Hmm. I'm not sure anymore ...

Pretty sure New Scotland is an Avs fan.
Doesn't post often, but he's an Avs fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad