Pre-Game Talk: Week of "Who needs fingernails anyway?" - @STL; EDM; WPG; @SJS

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
1adf0413e3b475661991397bd3898f54.jpg
Well, I don't know...

It says something to the effect of "Even with his state of not having had the disorganization done, I wonder?"

Yeah:laugh:
If I remember correctly, and I do, that is the longest word in finnish language.
Caveat being, this is the longest word someone could make by sticking morphemes together in a way that's technically understandable. But that's enough of that...

Last edited:

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Yeah:laugh:
If I remember correctly, and I do, that is the longest word in finnish language.
According to Google you are wrong. This the longest word in Finninsh:
"Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas"

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Makes sense. The other one is a bunch of suffixes that don't really make sense all together. This is an uninflected noun (which is also kind of stupid). It says:

Airplane jet turbine engine assistant mechanic non-commissioned officer candidate.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
No. That is a compound word.
But like UncleRisto said it doesn't make even sense. Your word does. Not much but little:laugh:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
They need to beat Edmonton tomorrow...

That point the Avs got just eliminated Edmonton tonight. I'm sure Edmonton might try to get a little amped up and play the spoiler due to that, try to return the favour of keeping the Avs out of the playoffs.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
The Flames/Kings game tonight is the perfect example why it rubs me the wrong way when people say we should win a game because of this or that, like people saying today that we'll win against SJ because they will be sitting players. The Flames sat their entire top-4 Dmen and two of their top forwards and they beat LA 7-2. That's 6 of their 9 best players and they still steamrolled LA. Again the games are played for a reason. Over a four-game period anything can happen. All it takes is a goalie to get hot to win a few games in a row or a goalie to to have a bad stretch to lose a few in a row. You put a few players fighting for jobs next year on the ice and you have no idea what can happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad