NCAA GDT: Week 5

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Not that it would have mattered in the end but that unnecessary roughing call was a joke on the last Syracuse drive was a joke.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
SU upset Clemson last year, now they got to take the loss this year. They didn't play well but I'm still happy for SU keeping it close. They still have a great coach and better things on the horizon.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Did Lawrence get hurt bad?

Even though Bryant said he was transferring, can they go back to him?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Did Lawrence get hurt bad?

Even though Bryant said he was transferring, can they go back to him?

At this point, I would think Bryant is leaving. This is not a broken bone where TL will be out for 6 weeks. Took a hit up high, so you don't know how long it will be. Could be 1 week, could be 4 weeks for him to recover.

If Bryant wanted to leave, I don't think playing 1 more game for Clemson is going to change his thinking.

Same situation happened with Nebraska. Martinez won the starting job and the other guy transferred to Oregon St. Martinez gets hurt against Wisconsin in game and they are down to 2 QBs. That's life for coaches in college football today. They will year in and year out recruit the best guys they can. At the same time, these HS QBs have to decide which college they want to go to and recognize which ones go recruit a top QB prospect each year. If you go to a school that constantly recruits top QBs, be prepared to compete cause you may only get 1 chance to win the job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad