NCAA GDT: Week 5

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
The way OU has looked the last few weeks it feels like a gimme to bet Texas big next week for the upset. I’m guessing OU will be favored by 4-5. Of course my luck it’ll be the week their defense finally shows up

Texas is good.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tbh I don't know if the suitors would come beating down his door. I think the shine is off of him.

If he got to coach a team with a great QB maybe but I tend to agree, every game that passes doesn’t look as good. Same if Michigan fires him, is he gonna go coach one of these mid-level power conference schools?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If not Harbaugh, then who?

Like, if they get rid of him, it’s not like their flaws will magically be fixed by another guy just because he isn’t Harbaugh

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Like, if they get rid of him, it’s not like their flaws will magically be fixed by another guy just because he isn’t Harbaugh

Michigan always has flaws, the biggest one being delusion

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Line judge in Georgia just blew his achilles. Don’t think I’ve seen that one before

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017

What are their flaws that can't be fixed?

Harbaugh's offensive choices, both in terms of staff and style, certainly could be changed very easily and that seems to be the biggest flaw they have.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
They might be catching Oklahoma at a bad time though. I’m not sure they’re capable of 4 shoddy games in a row but I’m still inclined to lay money down on Texas as they’ll be underdogs
RRR is always a crapshoot. We’ve been terrible for a while and each of the games been close. Last year was relatively close, beat them the first year they went to the playoff also. But OU looks SCARY. We may have the best Defense in the big 12. But our offence will need need at least 30.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
They might be catching Oklahoma at a bad time though. I’m not sure they’re capable of 4 shoddy games in a row but I’m still inclined to lay money down on Texas as they’ll be underdogs

Oklahoma hasn't looked shoddy except for a half against Army. They've been unstoppable.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
If he got to coach a team with a great QB maybe but I tend to agree, every game that passes doesn’t look as good. Same if Michigan fires him, is he gonna go coach one of these mid-level power conference schools?

That offense he runs is bad.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I dont bet against my team, but Hawaii should beat San Jose St by....a lot.

I have Cal on the money line tonite. And Zona for fun.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Dan Mullen getting booed in Starkville.

I get why they are upset, but even the most die-hard MSU Bulldog fan has to realize he wasn't leading them to another 2014-like season where they had the #1 ranking for like a month, not while playing in the SEC West. That was as good as it was going to get there, Mullen realized it and left.

Plus, no disrespect but, it's Mississippi.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Dan Mullen getting booed in Starkville.

I get why they are upset, but even the most die-hard MSU Bulldog fan has to realize he wasn't leading them to another 2014-like season where they had the #1 ranking for like a month, not while playing in the SEC West. That was as good as it was going to get there, Mullen realized it and left.

Plus, no disrespect but, it's Mississippi.
He could have been coach for life there though.

Instead he inserted himself into the meat grinder that is Gainesville. If he doesn't have them competing with UGA and Alabama in 2 years they will be calling for him to be fired, just like their previous coaches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad