Post-Game Talk: Week 4 - PATRIOTS now 2-2 - Denver next

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Gotta overthrow that if anything but it’s tough with pressure coming down on you

Good game Harris, good stuff from Harry, good D, I won money. Not the worst

f*** the refs and f*** Brian hoyer tho

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Stidham ain't it. A really short sample size but he's already made a few bad throws. Surely there's some QB on the street who can run a simplified version of the offense we would run with Cam

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Final score is about what I expected. Didn't see them getting there the way they did, but I can appreciate the mental toughness they showed.

I know many of us probably haven't been on a plane in a while, but think about the last time you took a 4+ hour flight and how you felt afterward. This is a game where they could have easily gotten steamrolled, and they didn't. I'm taking a lot of positives from tonight.

Reactions: GabeTravels and CDJ

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
IDK that I'd say it was a bad throw. It wasn't great, but while getting hit he put the ball on target. The problem was Byrd just kept drifting back vs going and getting the ball. The WR certainly didn't do Stidham any favors on those INT's

Yeah, I think Byrd's problem was that he should have kept cutting across the field instead of going deeper. I'd put a decent amount of blame on both of them, but I can appreciate that Byrd got open deep and Stidham was willing to take a chane on the deep throw even if it didn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad