Post-Game Talk: Week 4 - PATRIOTS now 2-2 - Denver next

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
McDaniels was crap with his red zone calls. You have hoyer, keep it simple

I don’t exactly consider dropping back to pass in 2020 complicated. It’s a pretty standard drop back for a guy that’s been in the league for over a decade, that’s the one situation you shouldn’t have to baby him in. He should know when to settle

Reactions: EvilDead

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
How many times are you going to post this before you realize that they aren’t signing a guy who hasn’t played in 2 years, no matter how much you like him. He has had workouts with teams since, there is a reason why he’s still a free agent at this point.

Ill post as many times as people said Hoyer sucked

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It’s not going to be a top 10 pick unless Cam is out for the year, and he’s been asymptomatic

But no I absolutely do not trade a 1st for Julio at this point in time in his career

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Say the Falcons fall to 0-4 and then 0-5 and Julio Jones becomes available. Do you as BB offer your first for him?

Hell to the naw. Julio has hamstring injuries now and doesn't match the scheme. If anything, go get Golden Tate out of New York. He's the only receiver I want to add to this team.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hell to the naw. Julio has hamstring injuries now and doesn't match the scheme. If anything, go get Golden Tate out of New York. He's the only receiver I want to add to this team.

Tate is somebody I would target and I think they could get him at a good price too. Late pick

Reactions: EvilDead

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Whew. Thank god we got Stidham in there. A Bruins fans wet dream. Put a terrible player in the game and rationalize it with “they’re young we need to see what we have in THE KIDS!”

not sure why anyone is surprised or disappointed we lost to the chiefs while playing our 2 and 3 QB.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
LOL that's not how things work around here. Hell we still have to have a thread dedicated to the Bruins 2015 draft and even though those bitching about it won't change what happened, they still keep doing it.

Ones a backup QB that’s been on half the NFL teams playing against the defending SB champs because of a sickness.

the other was a potentially franchise changing draft 5 years ago That people are still hoping to see even the most minuscule results out of.

Last edited:

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Whew. Thank god we got Stidham in there. A Bruins fans wet dream. Put a terrible player in the game and rationalize it with “they’re young we need to see what we have in THE KIDS!”

not sure why anyone is surprised or disappointed we lost to the chiefs while playing our 2 and 3 QB.

That game was always a loss. I just wanted to see positives and them play well and I saw plenty

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Ones a backup QB that’s been on half the NFL teams playing against the defending SB champs because of a sickness.

the other was a potentially franchise changing draft 5 years ago That people are still hoping to see even the most minuscule results out of.

And at the end of the day complaining about a draft for 5 years isn't going to change it....which was the point if your complaining about people posting about Homer.

Btw Stidham looked a hell of a lot better than Hoyer did out there.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Newton plays in that game they win. Not a doubt in my mind. Let us be a wild card team come playoff time. Disregard and disrespect the Pats. That’s ok. Wouldn’t want to play this team in January. Pissed off and disrespected is right up Bill’s ally.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
And at the end of the day complaining about a draft for 5 years isn't going to change it....which was the point if your complaining about people posting about Homer.

Btw Stidham looked a hell of a lot better than Hoyer did out there.
Yeah, no correlation at all. Again, one is a careeer backup QB playing a single game the other is a draft from half a decade ago with no results. If we were counting on Hoyer to be the full time QB you might have a point. Not particularly sure why you even brought up the 2015 draft to be honest. If there weren’t people penciling Senyshyn in for 15+ goals and 25+ assists at the NHL level there would probably be less discussion regarding that draft.

5/13 for 60 yards and 2 picks doesn’t look good, regardless of how low expectations are.

Last edited:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Yeah, no correlation at all. Again, one is a careeer backup QB playing a single game the other is a draft from half a decade ago with no results. If we were counting on Hoyer to be the full time QB you might have a point. Not particularly sure why you even brought up the 2015 draft to be honest.

No results, wow I guess Carlo, DeBrusk and Lauzon weren't part of the 2015 draft :dunno:

5/13 for 60 yards and 2 picks doesn’t look good, regardless of how low expectations are.

LOL funny you left off the TD in that stat line. Also on the two picks, the first one was 100% on Edelman. The 2nd INT was partially on him, but he was making the throw right as he was getting hit and didn't get everything on it. The ball was placed where it should have been just short (again from being hit). Byrd could have come back towards the ball, but instead kept fading to the endzone. You know who did come to the ball though...the KC defender.

You know what he didn't do though? He didn't fumble the ball while in the red zone. He didn't screw the team out of points because he took a sack at the end of a quarter and then proceeded to try and call a time-out he didn't have.

Your takes are as bad as Hoyers performance and not worth reading. Luckily after this I won't have to read anymore of them.

Last edited:

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
No results, wow I guess Carlo, DeBrusk and Lauzon weren't part of the 2015 draft :dunno:

You seem confused and that’s ok.

No one has ever said Hoyer is good. When you start comparing your “future qb” to Brian Hoyer, maybe time to head on out.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Here's the thing with Hoyer and Stidham. I know Hoyer is bad. I've got 12 years of evidence supporting that. I don't know if Stidham is. His small regular season sample size hasn't been good, but we've also never seen him in a game where he's had a week of 1st team reps and had the gameplan built around him. I'm willing to look at the Denver game as a fresh start and see how he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->