NCAA GDT: Week 3

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
MD looked unstoppable and was beaten by Temple
Maryland's red zone play calling was terrible.

And the box score

Georgia Tech in overtime against the Citadel? 0-2 in FCS?

Oh my god and the Citadel WINS?

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
LMFAO. They needed Narduzzi to go completely brain dead at the 1 yard line just to win at all!

PSU continues to be one of the most overrated "major programs" in the country.

I say this every year and nothing ever changes. Barely beating an awful Pitt team, at home...with Pitt making some big mistakes to help give them that win...why people keep hyping up that team I'll never know.

Looks like they set up another cream-puff schedule too. Idaho, Buffalo, and Pitt...all at home. And I hear they are chickening out of the Pitt series even though Pitt wants it to keep going and it's a big deal in Pennsylvania. Maybe they want to schedule Little Sisters of the Poor or Altoona Community College or somebody.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
South Carolina scores on a fake FG but it won't count, holding. I've seen worse that go uncalled but Alabama gets their share every time.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I wasn't even sure South Carolina would score but here they are with 10 points in the 1st quarter. Hilinski has given their offense life.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
UCF taking Stanford to the woodshed……..28-7 still in 1st quarter. I smell a 2nd natty in three years for the Knights :nod: :naughty:

They're going to get victimized by Stanford being in a down year. Scheduled a good opponent who couldn't hold up their end.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
UCF taking Stanford to the woodshed……..28-7 still in 1st quarter. I smell a 2nd natty in three years for the Knights :nod: :naughty:

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad