NCAA GDT: Week 3

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Kansas wrecking bc :huh:
q8ZV30J.png

Apparently they have a really good RB too. Pooka for Heisman.

Sep 19, 2008
The historical ramifications of Kansas possibly beating bc are hilarious

Last time Kansas put up 5 tds in a game on the road this game and ou last year

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Les Miles is a good coach. All the whining from LSU fans over the years kinda covered it up a bit. But people also forgot what he did at Oklahoma State.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I didn't bet the Washington St game, but you could smell that bad beat coming with about 10 minutes to go in the game.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
If anyone wants to watch an absolute slaughter, turn your dial to ABC at noon. In all seriousness, I hope their QB doesn’t seriously get hurt. Do the smart thing and take him out when he’s had enough.

We Are.

Sep 19, 2008
Read online that Penn State is putting an end to that rivalry even though Pitt was interested in extending it

Not sure why you would want to devalue a rivalry like that. They should play every year. Heck, it'd be better than Penn State's usual cupcake they pummel 70-3 :rolleyes:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Read online that Penn State is putting an end to that rivalry even though Pitt was interested in extending it

Not sure why you would want to devalue a rivalry like that. They should play every year. Heck, it'd be better than Penn State's usual cupcake they pummel 70-3 :rolleyes:
Because Penn State doesn’t need Pitt like Pitt needs Penn State. They suffered a strong decline in season tickets due to no PSU fans scooping them up just to go to that game.

And I don’t want anyone to give me this “they’re scared” BS when they’ve beaten them a combined 84-20 the last 2 years (and after this year that will be even more lopsided).

Anyway, that “rivalry” is a thing of the past. It was only really good for a few years in the 70’s/80’s when Pitt was actually sort of a national power, they’ve been a joke since. Looking forward to new OOC opponents like Auburn, Virginia Tech and West Virginia instead. Mix it up.

Sep 19, 2008
Because Penn State doesn’t need Pitt like Pitt needs Penn State. They suffered a strong decline in season tickets due to no PSU fans scooping them up just to go to that game.

And I don’t want anyone to give me this “they’re scared” BS when they’ve beaten them a combined 84-20 the last 2 years (and after this year that will be even more lopsided).

Anyway, that “rivalry” is a thing of the past. It was only really good for a few years in the 70’s/80’s when Pitt was actually sort of a national power, they’ve been a joke since. Looking forward to new OOC opponents like Auburn, Virginia Tech and West Virginia instead. Mix it up.

That rivalry took place for many decades until 1992

member 51464

The results of the last two weeks for Kansas are pretty crazy. Maybe BC turns out to have a poor team this year, but dominating them on the road after laying the egg at home to a nobody school is quite a turn of events. I guess the Les era will at least be interesting if nothing else.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from Ames Iowa....where "the Mayor", Fred Hoiberg, honed his skillz. :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 0-2 when donning the Hawkeye & has never picked the Cyclones. If he does, it will be the 59th different headgear he will have donned. :nod:

Sign of the Day: In addition to the Tennessee one posted above..."Kirk Ferentz cuts his corn off the cob" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Making his annual appearance, country crooner Eric Church :facepalm:, who angers crowd by picking Iowa. :facepalm:

Lee: Iowa has won 4 straight, Vegas says they are a road favorite...this is a lock...but its a fakeout as he thrills the crowd by donning the State headgear....his 59th different headgear donned! :biglaugh:

Reactions: HisIceness

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
105 degrees in Starkville today :help:

Yikes.

That heat would kill me. I’m a northerner that likes snow, that heat sounds sickening.

Also **** cancer, I can’t imagine what the Arkansas State coach is going through.

Last edited:
Reactions: HisIceness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad