Patriots/NFL Week 2: At Miami, Pats trade Demaryius Thomas to Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Seeing that his show and money is based on that alone, can you blame him? They've been a monster ratings-wise and it's because of his formula. He insults the fans of the local teams and gets them pissed off enough to call him and yell at him. And it works. Every day.
I only liked your post because it's completely true, not because I like the content. Felger is a complete tool (at least his on-air persona is), and I haven't listened to him in a long time.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Those things were all true in 07, maybe I'm scarred by that. They outscored their opponents by nearly 13 pts a game in 2010 and we didn't even make the AFC-CG. I'm scarred by that as well.

*I say scarred as much as a fan can be when your team wins 6 Super Bowls in less than 20 years on the back of a 6th round QB.
Sad when your team wins 1/3 of the SuperBowls and plays in half of them, and you still feel like they could have done (MUCH) better. Well, maybe not sad, but I couldn't think of a better word.

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
not sure where to put this but does it get any worse fantasy football wise then when you get destroyed week 1 against the one owner that brought a magazine to the draft to make his picks?

Reactions: LSCII

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
This MNF graphics package...woof.

YIKES
upload_2019-9-9_19-34-46.png

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Me as well. It works for him but it doesn’t apply to me

I only liked your post because it's completely true, not because I like the content. Felger is a complete tool (at least his on-air persona is), and I haven't listened to him in a long time.

Which is exactly why I stopped listening years ago. I turned on whatever the network he’s on is now named last night before the game and there he was going on about Brady leaving the team or whatever his edgy take of the week is.

*******CLICK*******

The guy’s an actor and the shit show he’s starring in doesn’t play for me

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Five or so years ago, I’d watch as many NFL games as I could.

I’ve mostly lost my interest in games not involving the Patriots.

So much bad football.

Being a fan of an out of market team, I basically just watch Redzone unless the Vikings are on. I generally get stuck w Philly if the Giants or Jets don't play.

It's painful to watch a full game these days. 20 penalties per game that are ACCEPTED it seems...countless replays...commercials.... I was off last Friday so I watched the Thursday night game, and when the 3rd quarter started it was basically 10:30.....add in 5 games per week on TV, taking up three evenings per week (sometimes 4) it's just not worth watching a lot.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad