Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Yes - exactly

He’s a very good RT

Hopefully he won’t be out long

I’m a card carrying member of the Sony Michel Fan Club but he was putrid - went down very easily
I think Sony was the only person the Steelers actually game planned for.

Ozamataz Buckshank

Oct 7, 2010
Massachusetts
ED_bDaqWsAIYVpx.jpg:large

Reactions: bbfan419

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
reading twitter makes me more pumped the Patriots signed Brown and that it works well. What a bunch of hypocrites. Tony Dungy disappointed in Robert Kraft is comical. Not for nothing Tony but your guy Marvin Harrison is light years worse than anything Brown ever did.

The real problem is it makes the Patriots that much better

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I’m a card carrying member of the Sony Michel Fan Club but he was putrid - went down very easily

I think Sony was the only person the Steelers actually game planned for.

I thought the offensive line wasn't getting any push on most of Sony's runs. He had a few carries where I felt that he left yards out on the field, but for the most part Pittsburgh had a guy on him before he even got to the line of scrimmage. They had a lot more success on outside runs, so I'm not sure why they didn't do much of that with Sony. I'm sure it will improve, especially if the passing game is as good as we all expect it to be.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
reading twitter makes me more pumped the Patriots signed Brown and that it works well. What a bunch of hypocrites. Tony Dungy disappointed in Robert Kraft is comical. Not for nothing Tony but your guy Marvin Harrison is light years worse than anything Brown ever did.

Edit: I might be mixing up anecdotes, but Tony Dungy is a real piece of trash

Last edited:

TrashPanda

Feb 24, 2019

Antonio Brown is cool with me, anyone who has a problem with Roethlisberger, the Steelers and the Raiders in general is okay in my book until proven otherwise.

Imagine learning of an disagreement with "Big Ben" and thinking the other guy is the dink.

TrashPanda

Feb 24, 2019
I was excited with what I saw from my Vikings this Sunday....then Sunday night reminded me I have zero chance of winning a SB again.

I say this with all seriousness. You absolutely have a greater than zero chance of winning a SB. Do the Patriots have a great chance at winning another one (like 2 plays away from being their 5th straight), sure? But it's still week 1. Cannon got hurt last night, if there's one thing that can short circuit a passing game with a ton of weapons it's a thin OL. Look no further than what happened in 07.

Win the division (which looks winnable after the weekend) then the NFC Championship and, see where you're at.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
People talk about Big Ben like he's good. Dude is a fat f*** that doesn't clearly care about football at this point. Can't even bother to keep himself in decent shape, ffs. All he did last night was throw a few deep balls and hope they were caught. Literally no plan or flow. Just chuck it and pray. And that's the second best team in the entire AFC during the Pats 20 year run. Shameful display of football. Wasn't even a competitive game.

TrashPanda

Feb 24, 2019
People talk about Big Ben like he's good. Dude is a fat **** that doesn't clearly care about football at this point. Can't even bother to keep himself in decent shape, ffs. All he did last night was throw a few deep balls and hope they were caught. Literally no plan or flow. Just chuck it and pray. And that's the second best team in the entire AFC during the Pats 20 year run. Shameful display of football. Wasn't even a competitive game.

There are times that I watch the Patriots and wonder, are they smarter than everyone else, or do they just base everything on ruthlessly rigid logic and screw the consequences. (i.e. screw up less as a matter of process).

Last night, great example. Tomlin is what, 2nd in active winning %? Now, they had almost no chance of winning that game with that QB and that defense on opening night at Gillette, but punting on 4th and inches? Kicking a 19 yard field goal to make the score 20-3? Awful.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad