NFL GDT: Week 17

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This game should have been postponed already, don't know what's taking so long. There's absolutely no way I could even think about a game right now if I was a player. Call it a tie or maybe reschedule on Wednesday or something.
The only thing matters is Hamlin's health right now.

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
This game should have been postponed already, don't know what's taking so long. There's absolutely no way I could even think about a game right now if I was a player. Call it a tie or maybe reschedule on Wednesday or something.
The only thing matters is Hamlin's health right now.
Probably hope of good news.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
When I saw Allen’s reaction on the sideline I just didn’t want them to play. Even if the league forced them I would have wanted them to forfeit. You couldnt send them back on that field

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Tua's injury on this same exact field was scary but Im literally getting chills now. Didnt get that from his hit.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
When I saw Allen’s reaction on the sideline I just didn’t want them to play. Even if the league forced them I would have wanted them to forfeit. You couldnt send them back on that field
I would have forfeited from the Bengals end, brother.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Took way too long to call the game. Hope he recovers, the medical team that started his heart again are heroes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad