NFL GDT: Week 15

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I could hear the Bills fans cheer when it got picked off there either that or the Steelers fans thought they got it for some reason.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Really don’t see Buffalo having any issues beating Houston or Tennessee. This may be one of those years where both 5 seeds are decent favorites

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL did he ever even get the face mask? In real time I didn’t think he did

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
DVR’d that back and it didn’t appear to me he ever touched his face mask at all. He got his neck

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
DVR’d that back and it didn’t appear to me he ever touched his face mask at all. He got his neck

Definitely got the mask when contact was first made. Good call, and this comes from a Bills fan.

Huge sack there, and then a pick! (Pittsburgh held Hughes too, but it's not gonna matter).

Double digit wins! Playoffs! There's still two weeks left in the season WHAT IS GOING ON???? :scared:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
That last one was essentially a Hail Mary. Can't really blame the QB for it. He had to throw one up.

Amazing the Steelers were able to stay in this game considering their limitation at QB.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Ok. And had he instead thrown it away, there'd have been maybe one second left on the clock for another Hail Mary that almost certainly would have failed.

Yeah, but idea with a Hail Mary is that you give one of your guys a chance to make a play on the ball. There was nothing the receive could even dream for there.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
He threw it right at Buffalo's defender.
better than than getting sacked like Kyle Allen did against the Skins a couple weeks ago scrambling 20 yards backwards at least he threw it up to give his guys a chance to play or draw a penalty.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
better than than getting sacked like Kyle Allen did against the Skins a couple weeks ago scrambling 20 yards backwards at least he threw it up to give his guys a chance to play or draw a penalty.

I don't see where a Steeler had a chance to make a play on the ball. PI was the best he could hope for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad