NFL GDT: Week 15

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Slim. NBC broadcast says that They need Miami to beat NE in order to win the division. If they end up tied record wise at 12-4, NE wins the division.
not sure on tiebreakers overall but it would go down to common games since they would be tied in division/conference record if that's how it went down. I guess the Browns game is going to bite the Bills hard for winning the division.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
not sure on tiebreakers overall but it would go down to common games since they would be tied in division/conference record if that's how it went down. I guess the Browns game is going to bite the Bills hard for winning the division.

Common games actually comes before conference record inside the division, unfortunately.

I say unfortunately because the Bills would have a better conference record in the 12-4 tiebreaker where the Bills win in New England, but they lose on common opponents before it gets there.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Falcons went from a #6 pick to a #12 pick.

Is Dan Quinn about to save his job because the Falcons won some meaningless games?

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
How did a putrid Atlanta beat SF? What the hell happened to Salah's D?

:laugh:

Got roasted last week and gave up 29 yesterday

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Common games actually comes before conference record inside the division, unfortunately.

I say unfortunately because the Bills would have a better conference record in the 12-4 tiebreaker where the Bills win in New England, but they lose on common opponents before it gets there.
Thats a big game for the Bills to go into NE and win. They havent won in NE in 20+ years with Brady at QB

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
Brees is desperately gonna try to get those 3 TDs so that the national audience has to be subject to the rigmarole of the game being stopped so Brees and his wife & kids can milk another "bask in the glory" moment. And another corny video message from Peyton to be played on the jumbotron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad