NFL GDT: Week 15

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
So what blind ref threw the flag on that? That's the worst phantom facemask I've ever seen the guys head doesn't even change direction either. Both arms wrapped around White's legs..lmao

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
You have got to be kidding me with that call. Especially after the refs just sat back and let the Steelers maul Allen on a play that should have been blown down immediately on the last Bills series.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Woof. Pretty conservative there. Didn't hate it til they burned the timeout (see if you get the first down on the next play and go into hurry up if you do). Now it's gonna be tough to get into FG range regardless.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That was a pass the whole way and the Steelers weren’t fooled

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Steelers need to make a play elsewhere, I don’t see the offense scoring a touchdown unless there’s a blown coverage or something.

Game is being played exactly where we all thought it would.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
The Bills blitz package is so good. They hardly ever get beat by quick passes, and the amount of times they get a free runner while dropping a lineman out is incredible.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This could transpire you one of those rare cases where you argue the OT rules need further revamping. If Pitt takes this down inside 30 seconds and scores the game tying TD it’s really unfair if Buff loses the toss and immediately has to go back on D in OT. It’s where I’ve argued they should just alternate the possession since both teams get it in OT anyway

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I feel like this is a game where both teams would be ok with a tie if it ended up going to OT. 9-6-1 should get either of them in, and that's just splitting their last two games for Pittsburgh and Buffalo would be there already.

Obviously right now it'd be a blown opportunity for the Bills though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad