There Is No Puck

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Neo reminded himself that "there is no spoon" when he was conducting his bold attack in the Matrix to rescue Morpheus.

I am reminding myself that There Is No Puck as I farm the OldBoards for Plausible Keatses to add to my "damn, son, you need a job" spreadsheet in this off-season.

But sometime I just have to pollute the NowBoard with OldBoard stuff. From the GDT: - The Way Too Early GDT: STL. @ DET 11-24. 7:30 EST GDT I give you the STL lineup: GDT: - The Way Too Early GDT: STL. @ DET 11-24. 7:30 EST

Notice anythings familiar? :)

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Neo reminded himself that "there is no spoon" when he was conducting his bold attack in the Matrix to rescue Morpheus.

I am reminding myself that There Is No Puck as I farm the OldBoards for Plausible Keatses to add to my "damn, son, you need a job" spreadsheet in this off-season.

But sometime I just have to pollute the NowBoard with OldBoard stuff. From the GDT: - The Way Too Early GDT: STL. @ DET 11-24. 7:30 EST GDT I give you the STL lineup: GDT: - The Way Too Early GDT: STL. @ DET 11-24. 7:30 EST

Notice anythings familiar? :)
SY loves old Blues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad