NFL GDT: Week 11

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The irony, maybe, is this:

in one league i traded deebo for rondale moore and mostert, to my opponent for this week. i just needed deebo to not score more than 19 more than moore. stupid motherf***er gets hurt. the only thing that could have happened for me to lose, did. at least that is a league i've long been dead and gone, but would've been nice to have my first 3-0 week.

in another league that i'm in it for, i traded moore and henderson for josh palmer and mostert, basically did that to be moore for mostert. i have deebo in that one, but i already had that league won for this week. at least the points help me though, because the whole league is bunched up around 6-4 and 5-5.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
49ers obviously can go to the Super Bowl, my concern for them is if they can hold up. Greenlaw is down as I say this.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
auebgvwy3f1a1.jpg

As it turns out, beating a trash ass Rams team doesn't mean anything. Wild.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Got a friend who wins his matchup this week on that interception after watching Garoppolo, CMC, and Hopkins get benched down .1

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
The irony, maybe, is this:

in one league i traded deebo for rondale moore and mostert, to my opponent for this week. i just needed deebo to not score more than 19 more than moore. stupid motherf***er gets hurt. the only thing that could have happened for me to lose, did. at least that is a league i've long been dead and gone, but would've been nice to have my first 3-0 week.

in another league that i'm in it for, i traded moore and henderson for josh palmer and mostert, basically did that to be moore for mostert. i have deebo in that one, but i already had that league won for this week. at least the points help me though, because the whole league is bunched up around 6-4 and 5-5.
im my league a guy was up by .5 of a point .Moore was -.6 lol dude lost by .1 with the only player on both teams going.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00