Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 - BRUINS head home with a 3-1 series lead.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
The old man smiles and knows the young people will never see what he has in his lifetime

View attachment 860959
Do you mean THIS???
1714276156994.jpeg

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Bruins looked confident and sure.

Leafs looked disorganized and lacking confidence.
That 4th win is always the hardest to nail down, but hopefully last years debacle is still fresh in their memory, and they put them away next game with a solid effort

it won't be easy..........but JUST WIN Game 5, and get a few days off to recharge for next round

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Really solid team defensive performance tonight. Shutdown hockey all the way.

Leafs are still outhitting the Bruins (which just feels so wrong to say that but it's sadly true) but you can see the force and intensity of most of the hits is lighter. Their D and their more physical players are getting worn down and really aren't used to the grind. They are ready to fold. Key is to not let up or easer up as they ease up but to come at them even harder and more physical. If we bring the physical next game this series could be over,.

You can see many of them are ready to cave in as they look to refs and ask for penalties so frequently now. Mark of a soft frustrated loser.

Caution however as we all know they were up 3-1 in a series last year too. Hopefully Monty brings this up and they remember and learn from their mistakes.

Beat the Leafs out and I'm happy with the season. Anything beyond it is just bonus.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Would have been nice to put one past Woll to break the seal, other than that it was an excellent road playoff win
The B's have been playing better on the road than at home the last few weeks, but hopefully they come out strong in game 5 in Boston and win the series

I do not want a repeat of last year's 3-1 meltdown.......especially to the leafs

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
My first wife’s grandfather was a logger in Foster, RI. He used to get drunk on whiskey and clam juice. Is that what you did?

I’m not sure if it’s Puerto Ricans or Dominicans, but there is a drink called “Clamato”. It’s a combination of clam juice and tomato juice and in one of those cultures they mix it with beer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad