NFL GDT: Week 11

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Saleh is a defensive guy and he was on 49ers teams who had issues at QB, so he knows what it’s like to see a defense constantly get f***ed
No question he did this to save face with his very playoff-caliber defense.

You can't look anyone in the eye and claim you're trying to make the playoffs this year if you're starting Zach Wilson. You just cant.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
What Zach Wilson's play is masking up is that Mac Jones is terrible too. Luckily for him Wilson was absolutely atrocious.
It honestly feels like Belichick is sabotaging him by forcing him to work under rejects like Matt Patricia and Joe Judge.

Mac looked adequate under McDaniels and a lot of people are saying it's because of the fact the new Patricia/Judge offense doesn't give him anything in the way of checkdowns/bailouts

Mac *might* have an excuse where Wilson is just plain bad all on his own.

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
What Zach Wilson's play is masking up is that Mac Jones is terrible too. Luckily for him Wilson was absolutely atrocious.
Jones isn't good but Wilson probably has Nathan Peterman somewhere on his 23-and-me.

It honestly feels like Belichick is sabotaging him by forcing him to work under rejects like Matt Patricia and Joe Judge.

Mac looked adequate under McDaniels and a lot of people are saying it's because of the fact the new Patricia/Judge offense doesn't give him anything in the way of checkdowns/bailouts

Mac *might* have an excuse where Wilson is just plain bad all on his own.
Oh the Jets don't usually do the best job of game planning for Wilson either, the difference is that Wilson honestly can't even throw simple things like screen passes correctly.

Honestly go look at his stats for anyone that craves eye herpes.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Got to explain to my four year-old son that the Cardinals are the bad guys tonight because they abandoned Chicago and hurt his great grandpa's feelings as a Chicago Cardinals fan.

Multigenerational animosity, baby.

My father-in-law feels this way about the St. Louis Cardinals.

Meanwhile, I was born in 1986 and am an Arizona Cardinals fan. Will they betray me too?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That game might lowkey be watchable.

Neither team can play defense worth a shit. Pickett has looked better with each passing week and the Steelers defense likely won't be able to stop Taylor.

That or my standards have really tanked. *shrugs*

Lmao

That's more fervor than any of us have for him
that is a DISGUSTING ACT by TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad