NFL GDT: Week 11

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I dont think the Chargers will make the playoffs again. Schedule isnt difficult but not easy. The bengals schedule is brutal but I trust them more. The Jets have a difficult schedule though as well.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Looks like the Chiefs have--

Rams
Bengals
Broncos
Texans
Seahawks
Broncos
Raiders

I can maybe see them losing to the Bengals

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Does KC win out? What's their remaing schedule look like? They haven't even played Denver yet have they? I know they also have the Raiders again.
Their toughest game remaining is @ Cincy in a couple weeks. Aside from that the schedule is pretty soft. Denver x2, @ Raiders in the final week, Rams, Texans, Seattle in some order (Rams are next week). They shouldn’t drop more than a game or two in that stretch.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I dont think the Chargers will make the playoffs again. Schedule isnt difficult but not easy. The bengals schedule is brutal but I trust them more. The Jets have a difficult schedule though as well.
Bengals fan here, I tried to stifle a laugh and failed, waking the dog up.

Reactions: Halladay

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Bengals fan here, I tried to stifle a laugh and failed, waking the dog up.
As history goes ,you're both snakebitten franchise's but your current team has at least made the playoffs and almost won it all. These Chargers haven't proven squat in comparison. They haven't even made the playoffs . So I'm with that poster. I trust you a helluva lot more.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
As history goes ,you're both snakebitten franchise's but your current team has at least made the playoffs and almost won it all. These Chargers haven't proven squat in comparison. They haven't even made the playoffs . So I'm with that poster. I trust you a helluva lot more.
I'm just more laughing at the idea that anyone could be trusted less than the Bengals, who are playoff contenders one week and practically the Carolina Panthers the next.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Chargers had 3 eras they could’ve won at least 1 Super Bowl.

Air Cornell Chargers of the late 70’s/early 80’s
Marty Ball Chargers of the early to mid 2000’s
Phillip Rivers Chargers if the late 2000’s to mid 2010’s.

All came up empty, the only time they went to the big dance they were the sacrificial lamb to the Steve Young Niners.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Chargers had 3 eras they could’ve won at least 1 Super Bowl.

Air Cornell Chargers of the late 70’s/early 80’s
Marty Ball Chargers of the early to mid 2000’s
Phillip Rivers Chargers if the late 2000’s to mid 2010’s.

All came up empty, the only time they went to the big dance they were the sacrificial lamb to the Steve Young Niners.
And boy was it ugly.

That 06 team should've won it all but the damn Patriots happened. Unbelievably talented team.... gets bounced and doesn't even win a Playoff game. Smh

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
And boy was it ugly.

That 06 team should've won it all but the damn Patriots happened. Unbelievably talented team.... gets bounced and doesn't even win a Playoff game. Smh

People seem to forget that team talked massive amounts of shit before the game. They called the Patriots washed and it was their turn to take over, Shawn Merimann talked shit saying it wasn’t even a contest, they weren’t in the Chargers league, etc.

When the Patriots won, players did that stupid lights out dance in the middle of the field then LT got pissed off, called out Bellichek in the post game.

What a mess that was, all time good regular season team but they were caught up in their own success. Couldn’t back up the smack talk.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Their kicker missed a few easy field goals against the Jets in 2009. Lost by 3.
Ah good ol Kaeding. He did the same thing in 04 as well against the Jets when they had Brees in the playoffs. Ironically the Jets kicker shit the bed the following week against the Steelers.

No clue why they kept him around as long as they did. Dude was a massive choker in the playoffs.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Ah good ol Kaeding. He did the same thing in 04 as well against the Jets when they had Brees in the playoffs. Ironically the Jets kicker shit the bed the following week against the Steelers.

No clue why they kept him around as long as they did. Dude was a massive choker in the playoffs.

He also missed the game tying field goal on 2006 that would’ve sent the game into overtime.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Andy Dalton set a career high in completion percentage yesterday with 84%

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I know Mahomes gets all the love but Kelce is a monster.

He makes those touchdowns happen

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1