NFL GDT: Week 1 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
My last positive memory of a Packers QB sucking royally was as kid watching Tomczak struggle while Harbaugh played great as Bears beat Packers

Harbaugh threw a couple of TD passes to Wendell Davis that day

It was wonderful feeling

The Packers then traded for Favre and its been miserable experience ever since

25 years of this shit

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
My issues aside, Rodgers had a great second half, considering everything that happened. He showed again why he is one of the top QBs in the league. I'll even call it a gutsy performance.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Trubisky joins Mariota in the "What the **** is wrong with you, young QB?" club

Don't pair him with Mariota

Mariota has shown talent at NFL level

Trubisky has shown jack shit

Ryan Pace drafting the one year wonder 2nd overall (After trading up) because he is "Smartest guy in room" is setting up to be disaster

Bears cant even trust him to throw downfield and we see why

Passed up on two better QB's at draft

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
As a Packers fan who has Rodgers in fantasy, saying that game was an emotional roller coaster is an understatement.

What a game.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Mariota has started 40+ NFL games and 40+ college games.

Trubisky just started his 13th game in the NFL and started around that in college.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Holy #### Nagy just blamed lack of reps in practice for offense struggles during press conference

Um maybe you should have played your players in preseason then not sitting them all for game 3 and had more reps or held more first team offense practice in camp

They are ripping him apart on CSN postgame now for it

Also getting ripped apart for passing up on running ball on 3rd and 1 many times

Howard = 15 Car for 82 yds (5.5 avg)
Cohen = 5 Car for 25 yds (5.0 avg)

But no lets keep throwing ball on 3rd and 1

Last edited:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Mariota has started 40+ NFL games and 40+ college games.

Trubisky just started his 13th game in the NFL and started around that in college.

I think Trubisky is a good athlete and can make great throws when the read is defined and clear. Asking him to drop back and spray the ball all over the field isn't a winning formula.

Last edited:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Is this game really stunning? Man I don't think I've heard a bigger group of national TV homers for one player like I have tonight for Rodgers by NBC. My goodness calm down.

He did bring his team back from a 20-0 second half deficit after hurting his knee in the first half. That's pretty stunning and worthy of all the praise, no?

Trust me, as a Lions fan I get sick of all the Rodgers knob slobbing as well but in this case, it was justified. The man is a legend, on the field as well. ;)

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I think Trubisky is a good athlete and can make great throws when the read is defined and clear. Asking him to drop back and spray the ball all over the field isn't a winning formula.

Yeah. He's extremely raw, in a new offense and surrounded by new weapons. He might not be good, but he deserves some time.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
That much defense? Damn, he got a lot of help.

Signed,

Aaron Rodgers

He's no Rodgers, and never will be. But he did enough to be in the mvp conversation last year despite all our woes.
I'm fine with his cheesy personality as long as he wins us another Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad