Weed stocks

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha this guy actually likes fake currency hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Reactions: G F O P

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Oh look more gains today after selling a few days ago and buying back this morning (when WEED and APH were down 4-5%).

It's almost like it's hilariously easy to get filthy rich.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
The big stock taking a nose dive. The OP is on suicide watch.
Heh. I sold last Friday before the crash. It's called reading the signs and trading at optimal moments. You wouldn't know. With that said I'm going to pull the trigger on purchasing 6-7 figures shortly. The market is going to erupt obviously.

Btw this shows how much of an amateur you are. You don't get into the stock game if you value daily, weekly or even monthly gains or losses hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. I'm up 875% since January 1st of last year and I don't even think that is a great measuring stick. My lifetime gains far outweigh any daily, weekly, monthly or even annual return.

Off to ye Olde yacht for another beautiful cruise around the ocean.
Join me if you want. Or keep investing in crypto. It's up to you.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Heh. I sold last Friday before the crash. It's called reading the signs and trading at optimal moments. You wouldn't know. With that said I'm going to pull the trigger on purchasing 6-7 figures shortly. The market is going to erupt obviously.

Btw this shows how much of an amateur you are. You don't get into the stock game if you value daily, weekly or even monthly gains or losses hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. I'm up 875% since January 1st of last year and I don't even think that is a great measuring stick. My lifetime gains far outweigh any daily, weekly, monthly or even annual return.

Off to ye Olde yacht for another beautiful cruise around the ocean.
Join me if you want. Or keep investing in crypto. It's up to you.
U mad bro?

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Figured you were. It's ok, one day you'll see some real money in that bank account of yours.
Ahahsha your name is crypto guy ur literally poor hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaha fake money hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Reactions: G F O P

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Ahahsha your name is crypto guy ur literally poor hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaha fake money hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

You wouldn't know what do to with all the money I have young peasant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad