I get high as I wanna *****
Go against me, fa sho, you's a goner *****
I don't smoke to calm my nerves but I got beef
Finna crush my enemies like I crush the hashish

I still express, yo, I don't smoke weed or sess
Cause it's known to give a brother brain damage
And brain damage on the mic don't manage, nothing
But making a sucker and you equal
Don't be another sequel (Express yourself!)

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Decided to dip back into the weed stock game yesterday after seeing stocks across the board absolutely crumble after Ontario announced their retail plans. I obviously knew it was short-lived, and with Canopy's financials being released yesterday, I felt that added to the bleeding. But that was all priced in. Today was always going to be a recovery.

And then we hear Constellation pumps 5 billion dollars into Canopy. And you think that's going to be the end of big time, big brand investors? Hahahaha.

Anyway I already took some profits today when canopy was up even more at open. It's currently up a crisp 32%.. in other words I made $648,519 today. All because I made the correct decision in choosing to invest in something that isn't imaginary.

Heading off on the yacht. Later crypto losers hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Decided to dip back into the weed stock game yesterday after seeing stocks across the board absolutely crumble after Ontario announced their retail plans. I obviously knew it was short-lived, and with Canopy's financials being released yesterday, I felt that added to the bleeding. But that was all priced in. Today was always going to be a recovery.

And then we hear Constellation pumps 5 billion dollars into Canopy. And you think that's going to be the end of big time, big brand investors? Hahahaha.

Anyway I already took some profits today when canopy was up even more at open. It's currently up a crisp 32%.. in other words I made $648,519 today. All because I made the correct decision in choosing to invest in something that isn't imaginary.

Heading off on the yacht. Later crypto losers hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Silly peasants.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Silly peasants.
It's not too late to join the party buddy! Another over 8% day for the cannabis world leader. Decided to buy back in after moderately red day yesterday. And here we are, more crisp gains in a sector that is popping off. Shorted a couple others as well and man I hit a home run:

download_20180817_161400.png

Oh and just another little tidbit.. I put a small portion (about 50k) in CVSI when it was at 49 cents. It's currently at $6.61. Another 17.83% in the green today. I mean, look at the last six months:

download_20180817_161412.png

Making money in this sector is really really easy. You just have to pay attention. Unlike monopoly money, it's actually based on something outside of a lottery ticket. Just have to use your brain.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
It's not too late to join the party buddy! Another over 8% day for the cannabis world leader. Decided to buy back in after moderately red day yesterday. And here we are, more crisp gains in a sector that is popping off. Shorted a couple others as well and man I hit a home run:

View attachment 135081
Oh and just another little tidbit.. I put a small portion (about 50k) in CVSI when it was at 49 cents. It's currently at $6.61. Another 17.83% in the green today. I mean, look at the last six months:

View attachment 135083

Making money in this sector is really really easy. You just have to pay attention. Unlike monopoly money, it's actually based on something outside of a lottery ticket. Just have to use your brain.

Thank you for your sage advice tbh. Much better than investing in fake internet currency like some idiots on this forum.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
One of my more successful days of trading today but also arguably my easiest. I sold quite a bit of CVSI already as I continued to take profits as it exploded to new heights day after day but I still had a small amount (about $75,000) invested there.

For this portion of my lesson I would like to ask you to follow along with my chart below. Early on in the day it was up over 20%. At that point I said no more. It's enough.. a man only need so much money. So I sold and timed the sale relatively well. Well it dipped.. and dipped hard. It dropped over 45%!!!! At which point I took everything I made on CVSI in the past few months and bought in (I'm too embarrassed to say how much I dumped into it). It was oversold. It had to be. And guess what? I timed that purchase with absolute perfection. An immediate bounce occured and I sold it all once again, making another 20ish percent.

download_20180820_162105.png

The rest of my portfolio was heavy green as well (we're talking 6 figures of profits), but I'm not going to waste my time on that stuff. My CVSI journey has allowed me to retire not only my kids, but there will be generations of children that will never have to work a day in their lives. And it's all thanks to having common sense and investing in something tangible. The end of prohibition is coming closer and closer.

Join the revolution.

Last edited:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
One of my more successful days of trading today but also arguably my easiest. I sold quite a bit of CVSI already as I continued to take profits as it exploded to new heights day after day but I still had a small amount (about $75,000) invested there.

For this portion of my lesson I would like to ask you to follow along with my chart below. Early on in the day it was up over 20%. At that point I said no more. It's enough.. a man only need so much money. So I sold and timed the sale relatively well. Well it dipped.. and dipped hard. It dropped over 45%!!!! At which point I took everything I made on CVSI in the past few months and bought in (I'm too embarrassed to say how much I dumped into it). It was oversold. It had to be. And guess what? I timed that purchase with absolute perfection. An immediate bounce occured and I sold it all once again, making another 20ish percent.

View attachment 135427

The rest of my portfolio was heavy green as well (we're talking 6, figures of profits), but I'm not going to waste my time on that stuff. My CVSI journey has allowed me to retire not only my kids, but there will be generations of children that will never have to work a day in their lives. And it's all thanks to having common sense and investing in something tangible. The end of prohibition is coming closer and closer.

Join the revolution.
WOW!!! Congratulation`s on you`re Winnin`g`s! :handclap: I`ve been takin`g some of you`re advi`Ce an`d I`m Literally Rich now within a Few week`s. Easily the Bes`t financial Advi`Ce on this Forum. Thank U So Much!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Buy High Sell Higher :yo::yo::yo::yo:

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Since last wednesday and the Constellation/Canopy deal the sector has been on fire.

Todays rumour about Diageo entering and possibly pumping money into Aphria had things going off.

Feelsgoodman.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Oh Aphria. You continue to make me hundreds of thousands of dollars. I moved on from CVSI as it was getting a tad too risky for my liking.. so I played it safer, adding to the obviously undervalued Aphria. Averaged down to $9.47, with about 56,000 shares. I'll let you guys check to see what it's at today. All in like three weeks time.

Just call me The Cannabis Guy. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Oh Aphria. You continue to make me hundreds of thousands of dollars. I moved on from CVSI as it was getting a tad too risky for my liking.. so I played it safer, adding to the obviously undervalued Aphria. Averaged down to $9.47, with about 56,000 shares. I'll let you guys check to see what it's at today. All in like three weeks time.

Just call me The Cannabis Guy. :yo:
Excellent tips! I'm up over 5000% just this year from following your advice. Weed stocks are where it's at!

Thank you, The Cannabis Guy! :handclap:

Reactions: Pinball Wizard

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Excellent tips! I'm up over 5000% just this year from following your advice. Weed stocks are where it's at!

Thank you, The Cannabis Guy! :handclap:
Cheers friend. One of my greatest pleasures in life is passing along the knowledge I've gained throughout my trials and errors. You know, you wouldn't believe it, but years ago I was content with boring ETF gains. It was miserable... But with time I dug deep, did my homework and figured out how f***ing easy it is to make money.

A once in a lifetime opportunity here folks. Prohibition is ending. Join the revolution before it's too late.

Sincerely,

The Cannabis Guy

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Weed went nuts today.

Up 15%

Cant wait until all the late FOMO money comes in around oct 17 and these stocks balloon to insane prices.

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
Weed went nuts today.

Up 15%

Cant wait until all the late FOMO money comes in around oct 17 and these stocks balloon to insane prices.

I bought HUGE (FSV pharma) in three batches with ACB at 0.17 cents (made the mistake of not buying more when it dipped to 0.07) I am well over 100% in return since May on these guys; I think come Oct. 17 they may be sitting at 3 or 4$

Another wacky one that I don't really trust but is making big gains is Tilray. I bought it this morning in a CAD account (its a NASDAQ listing) and I essentially made some thing like 14% in 2 hours.

Reactions: weems

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad