Weed stocks

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Bought some HVST after their tumble the last two days and well lookie here, it's up 13% today.

You do the math. I have 7 figures of skin on HVST. Originally purchased it at 80 cents. Went up to $1.80, sold it all and went back in on it when it dropped to 1.50.

Long story short: I'm about to buy another penthouse. Straight cash.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Heh HVST actually went up 16.67%. Literally the easiest money anyone could ever make.

But hey keep mocking me. I made seven figures today. How did you do?

Reactions: Norm MacDonald

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
MARI and HVST killing it again today... Yawn.. why am I even working at this point? I make six figures every day from these stocks haha.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
I made a fair bit of money with EMH... Bought it at $1, sold most at $8 but still have a bunch.
Sweet! Very smart to have some skin in this game. There are millions to be made. And if you're not as rich as me? Thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands. Get in before legalization, create a portfolio of 3-5 sound stocks and watch them grow. Seriously been printing money since I started.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Sweet! Very smart to have some skin in this game. There are millions to be made. And if you're not as rich as me? Thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands. Get in before legalization, create a portfolio of 3-5 sound stocks and watch them grow. Seriously been printing money since I started.

What are some of your long term holds?

Reactions: Pinball Wizard

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
What are some of your long term holds?
I got in on these a long time ago and already cashed in some serious gains but I think APH and WEED are safe. Expensive right now but WEED is the industry leader and an absolute powerhouse and APH will get there soon imo. They are run beautifully and have been stagnant for about a week now. It will explode soon. Don't miss out.

Also big on HVST and MARI as some smaller players with potential to explode. EMH and THCX are also good plays.

It's harder to predict the smaller players of course but those four are run quite superbly, especially the first two. And they have been on a roll lately so I'd try to get a piece of them as soon as you can.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

LOL you don't even wear Tommy Johns.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
You're just a lonely peasant using your masters wifi.
Come on. Accept the invitation. You know you want to.

f***ing crypto loser hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajajhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajajhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajajhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajaj

Reactions: G F O P

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Come on. Accept the invitation. You know you want to.

****ing crypto loser hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajajhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajajhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajajhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajaj

Damnnnn brah you jelly

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Crypto currency is Monopoly money hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha

source.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad