Weed stocks

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
It's unreal how the market has not yet reflected the value of weed stocks. This is the future. Imagine going back in time and investing in tobacco and alcohol? It's not too late to hop on board the weed train. It is going to be absolutely f***ing huge. I have made seven figures in the past year on this and I still have a lot of skin in this game. It has not even remotely peaked. If you want a get rich quick scheme, this is it. Imagine thinking some keebler elf is going to destroy the weed market hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Anyway do yourself a favor and grab a mix of the big boys and some small but emerging stocks like HVST. No need to thank me later.

About to head off on my private yacht for the day. I'll keep an eye on the replies as I'm at sea and will try to reply as much as possible.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Imagine bragging about profiting from drugs and the markets. You should be ashamed of yourself.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Ah, but of course such basic humor would achieve critical acclaim around these parts. It is only when I appeal to the Lowest Common Denominator that the Simpletons are finally amused. Perhaps I should dumb down my posts more often, at risk of alienating such intellectuals as @Tom Hansen and @G F O P, who are advanced enough to appreciate my usual style.
I see you watch a lot of Richard and Mortimer

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
It's unreal how the market has not yet reflected the value of weed stocks. This is the future. Imagine going back in time and investing in tobacco and alcohol? It's not too late to hop on board the weed train. It is going to be absolutely ****ing huge. I have made seven figures in the past year on this and I still have a lot of skin in this game. It has not even remotely peaked. If you want a get rich quick scheme, this is it. Imagine thinking some keebler elf is going to destroy the weed market hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Anyway do yourself a favor and grab a mix of the big boys and some small but emerging stocks like HVST. No need to thank me later.

About to head off on my private yacht for the day. I'll keep an eye on the replies as I'm at sea and will try to reply as much as possible.

Okay.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Oh crypto guy.

"Look mommy I have a fake currency!" Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahaha f***ing loser.

You guys decide. Fake currency or emerging powerhouse compared to the likes of tobacco and alcohol for top experts around the globe.

While you guys decide I'm going to fly on my private chopper to one of hundreds of penthouses on my private island. Don't think too long or you'll miss your opportunity.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Oh crypto guy.

"Look mommy I have a fake currency!" Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahaha ****ing loser.

You guys decide. Fake currency or emerging powerhouse compared to the likes of tobacco and alcohol for top experts around the globe.

While you guys decide I'm going to fly on my private chopper to one of hundreds of penthouses on my private island. Don't think too long or you'll miss your opportunity.
Okay.

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Just another day at the office

Attachments

• download_20180119_095349.png
    download_20180119_095349.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 35

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Heh. Up another six figures today. Literally made three quarters of a million this week alone.

Let's not listen to Grand Pinball Wizard though! He don't know what he talking about!!!

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad