Weed stocks

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Bitcoin set for worst week since 2013 as crypto sell-off intensifies
Cryptocurrencies plunged on Friday, with several of the largest falling by more than 20 percent and bitcoin sliding below $8,000 and headed for its worst week since 2013, as worries about a regulatory clampdown globally sent investors scrambling to sell.

The slump in prices this week means the total market value of cryptocurrencies is down to $385 billion, less than half the high it reached in January, according to industry tracker Coinmarketcap.com.

Yikes.

Sep 19, 2008
I get high as I wanna Racial Slur
Go against me, fa sho, you's a goner Racial Slur
I don't smoke to calm my nerves but I got beef
Finna crush my enemies like I crush the hashish

Reactions: CycloneLaunch

Pinball Wizard

Nov 22, 2017
Bought TNY this morning... Up a crisp 40% today. Not bad for a days work (literally made more today than crypto guys annual salary hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha)

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Vertain

Mar 28, 2013
Vermont
My first job was as a pinsetter (5 pin) for a nickel a game. If I would have stuck with it I probably would have owned the bowling alley by now.

Remember kids - pick a goal, and stick with it.

I know this is kind of a sad story and does not really fit the theme of the thread. But they seldom do.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
My first job was as a pinsetter (5 pin) for a nickel a game. If I would have stuck with it I probably would have owned the bowling alley by now.

Remember kids - pick a goal, and stick with it.

I know this is kind of a sad story and does not really fit the theme of the thread. But they seldom do.

Imma buy a bowling ally and hire you.

Sep 19, 2008

That's good.

That's like a 40-degree day.

Ain't nobody got nothing to say about a 40-degree day. Fifty. Bring a smile to your face.

Sixty, shit, Racial Slurs is damn near barbecuing on that motherf***er. Go down to 20, Racial Slurs get their bitch on. Get their blood complaining.

But forty?

Nobody give a f*** about 40. Nobody remember 40, and y'all Racial Slurs is giving me way too many 40-degree days! What the f***?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->