Post-Game Talk: WE LIKE THE STOCK, I MEAN TEAM! Panthers score 3 in final 10 minutes to stun Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
If we can split the next two against Carolina - we can put ourselves into an even better position going into the games against Nashville where we should bank some more points (they aren’t good)

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
You do know that Tampa is only 1 point behind us with a game in hand, right? I think I'll root against your scenario.

The idea, for now, is to « secure » our playoffs spot. Tampa will be in anyways and will probably finish first. So I prefer to see them winning when playing teams like Dallas or Columbus.

Even at this point, I don’t feel 100% safe about our playoffs spot. That’s what being a Panthers’ fan for 28 years do I guess...

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I worked in the arena industry for 7 years before I had to stop. I've never seen a board break like that! I've had to replace broken boards from pucks or skates, but never split from the top like that halfway down.

Kudos on the arena staff for getting that fixed so quickly! :handclap:
I was wondering the same. Was sure theyd have to replace to the whole boards part as an element

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad