Post-Game Talk: WE LIKE THE STOCK, I MEAN TEAM! Panthers score 3 in final 10 minutes to stun Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Incredible comeback. They came out of that broken board break skating much better. The Huby-Barky-Verhaeghe line deserves a lot of credit for building the momentum that lead to their goal and the entire comeback.

They basically scored the tying goal then stayed in the Dallas zone for two shifts before Vatrano's GWG. A SHIT TON of credit to Bob tonight. When this entire team was asleep he was the one who was wide awake and making great saves. This comeback does not happen without his play tonight.

Well f***ing done boys. WELL f***ING DONE.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
These guys win when I bitch them out, the wife was about to kick me out of the living room.

“this team always does this to me, gives me hope then shits the bed”

BOOM GOAL
BOOM GOAL
BOOM GOAL

My apologies, thanks for proving me wrong f@ckers.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Panthers game in GIF format

giphy.gif

Reactions: gizmo12688

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Incredible comeback. They came out of that broken board break skating much better. The Huby-Barky-Verhaeghe line deserves a lot of credit for building the momentum that lead to their goal and the entire comeback.

They basically scored the tying goal then stayed in the Dallas zone for two shifts before Vatrano's GWG. A SHIT TON of credit to Bob tonight. When this entire team was asleep he was the one who was wide awake and making great saves. This comeback does not happen without his play tonight.

Well f***ing done boys. WELL f***ING DONE.

^ This x100

Bobrovsky’s play was a massive contributor to the result tonight.

Also Huby/Barky/Carts were dominant.

Frankie V with a fantastic effort on the GWG.

This was an amazing win.

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
I hope this deflates the Stars and they lose 2 straight to Tampa. Make their road to the playoffs extremely difficult.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Carts/Barky/Duke were on fire at the start of the season. I remember thinking they were the only line generating offense at one point.

If they can get back to that we will be off and running.

Bob was excellent today.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad