We have to change the uniform - facebook group and petition links in Post #1

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Did you see his facebook group to stop keep the logo? :laugh:

Honestly, I thought it was a joke at first, but these people seem completely focused and completely out of the realm of reality.

Stop being a fan if its changed?!? I wouldn't' stop being a fan if they came out with no jersey and a leaf logo stitched onto their chest protectors :laugh:

I would expect the same kind of group to sue someone over coffee being served too hot somewhere.

russmatuss

Feb 10, 2008
Liverpool, England
Honestly, I thought it was a joke at first, but these people seem completely focused and completely out of the realm of reality.

Stop being a fan if its changed?!? I wouldn't' stop being a fan if they came out with no jersey and a leaf logo stitched onto their chest protectors
:laugh:

I would expect the same kind of group to sue someone over coffee being served too hot somewhere.

That would be awesome!

Get rid of the Leafs jerseys, petition and group, i'll get right on it!

LeafErikson

Schwifty 24/7
Jun 23, 2004
Victoria B.C.

Stop being a fan if its changed?!? I wouldn't' stop being a fan if they came out with no jersey and a leaf logo stitched onto their chest protectors :laugh:

As far as I'm concerned, if you put stipulations on being a fan of the Leafs, you're not a fan. Obviously there's an exception to every rule. But if this is the exception, it's a pretty lame one.

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
Those are decent, I don't like the 70's style arms though, never have.

As long as we don't end up with LEAFS across the front, oh geez..

Agreed the 70's-early 90's full sleave bar is ugly. I'm fine with having the 92-07 style jersey though as an alternate but I'd really be stoked just to get the old style jerseys like that, hell even if they just came out with a 4th jersey as a Home coloured version of the alternate I'd be happy.

TML13

May 13, 2007
Anola, MB
There's still more to come, I'd assume. Just because Jeff and Patrick aren't flying around downtown Toronto with a Blimp dropping 3rd jerseys from the air doesn't mean progress isn't being made.

Thats a brilliant idea!!! think of the publicity. they could even tie a puck with the logo with them.haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad