OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Yesterday someone dropped off a cradle/bassinet/baby bed/if I don’t even know the names of these things can I be a dad/crib/help/scared
You'll do fine.

As long as you go into it humbled, willing to work and having an open mind and open heart, you'll do fine.

There's no other advice I can give you that will be useful.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
First purchase of the season!

20231104_161015.jpg

:nod:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
So this car has all the doodads and whatsits. Remember I'm going from the stone age of 2008 to this lol. When you put it in reverse, it angles the side mirrors down so you can see the lines if you're backing into a spot. Of course it has the backup camera too but I thought the side mirror thing was cool.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So this car has all the doodads and whatsits. Remember I'm going from the stone age of 2008 to this lol. When you put it in reverse, it angles the side mirrors down so you can see the lines if you're backing into a spot. Of course it has the backup camera too but I thought the side mirror thing was cool.
I know how you feel. Six months ago I went from a 13-year-old Honda Accord (with a stick shift) to a 2023 Crosstrek Limited. It has so many bells and whistles....and no key.

I am still getting used to an automatic! I have been driving for 55 years and this is the first time I haven't had a stick.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
As im leaving work I hear a boom and look someone thru a 2 liter soda off the 711 roof. As I walk to my car 2 punk kids hop off the ladder and run to their mommies land/range rover and speed away

Sigh

Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad