Pre-Game Talk: WCSF's Round 2) Kings#5 vs. Sharks#6 Discussion, Injury Updates, etc.

bobafettish*

just figure out niemi and stay out of the box. then go WC finals. :yo:

Thrice

To Be Everywhere...
Sep 27, 2007
Not the match up I was hoping for. San Jose has the best Center depth in the league. Kopitar and Stoll are going to have to be much better next week.

I hate to say it but Sharks in 5.

The Big Giant Head

Mar 27, 2009
So-Cal
Detroit will be fodder for Chicago. It would have a better 2nd round if Anaheim won tonight. We certainly won't be taking the easy path to the cup.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Not the match up I was hoping for. San Jose has the best Center depth in the league. Kopitar and Stoll are going to have to be much better next week.

More like just Kopitar, Stoll was fine against the Blues.

Richards also upped his game.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA

lol. Wow, you really value the sharx or maybe you under value the kings. I like the kings in 6 or 7.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Hey Sharks...

9ql176.jpg

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Detroit will be fodder for Chicago. It would have a better 2nd round if Anaheim won tonight. We certainly won't be taking the easy path to the cup.

I don't think so.

Never Count out Dat's And Zet's. They just have another level.

And the Wings don't exactly like Chicago.

Ron*

LOL you are joking.

This series is going at least 6.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
First time we've had home ice advantage since 1992.

And I think it's going to be a very important factor in this series.

Home Records This Year (Regular Season & Playoffs)
Kings 22-4-1
Sharks 19-2-5

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
TSN says series starts Tuesday.

We most likely will NOT get any afternoon games. NBC has 2 afternoon slots and those will be taken by PIT/OTT and CHI/DET. Thank the Wings for no afternoon national TV-induced games in round 2. Only building availability would prompt an afternoon game.

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Really wanted to see Kings beat the Ducks in a playoff series but gotta admit seeing Anaheim's season end like this always warms my heart........so.......Kings vs. Sharks? Kings in 6. Vengeance time.

Asif16*

Hey kings fans. I didnt want to start a new thread over this. Just wonderin....how has the coverage been for you guys in LA these playoffs?? With the lakers and clippers being both eliminated and being the defending stanley cup champs and all, have you guys been more noticed compared to last year??

Just wondering. And good luck in the rest of the playoffs. Kings are my second favorite team.

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
TSN says series starts Tuesday.

We most likely will NOT get any afternoon games. NBC has 2 afternoon slots and those will be taken by PIT/OTT and CHI/DET. Thank the Wings for no afternoon national TV-induced games in round 2. Only building availability would prompt an afternoon game.

Good!

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Hey kings fans. I didnt want to start a new thread over this. Just wonderin....how has the coverage been for you guys in LA these playoffs?? With the lakers and clippers being both eliminated and being the defending stanley cup champs and all, have you guys been more noticed compared to last year??

Just wondering. And good luck in the rest of the playoffs. Kings are my second favorite team.

No one but LA kings fan's cares.

it's all Dodger talk right now. And NFL the draft just got done and camps are opening.

Also the Warriors are still in it.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

NBA Playoffs still get priority. Tomorrow on radio, they'll talk about the Warriors' big win over the Spurs first and foremost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad