Pre-Game Talk: WCSF's Round 2) Kings#5 vs. Sharks#6 Discussion, Injury Updates, etc.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I have to say, I didn't like the balance of the 2nd line with TT and Carts playing together. I think Toffoli has been great on the 4th line, which looked really dangerous several times against StL, and I'd be fine with keeping him there. If you must move him up to the Top 6, I'd prefer maybe moving Williams to King's place and Toffoli to Williams' spot on the 1st line.

2nd this, I don't think he looked great with Carter either.

I'd rather see Penner on the 2nd, have Toffoli slot in with Stoll and Lewis, and move King to the 4th. I think Lewis' speed and Stoll's physical play would open up space for TT.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
2nd this, I don't think he looked great with Carter either.

I'd rather see Penner on the 2nd, have Toffoli slot in with Stoll and Lewis, and move King to the 4th. I think Lewis' speed and Stoll's physical play would open up space for TT.

This exactly. Lewis and stoll can dig the pucks out along the boards. TT would get better looks for sure.

Winsomemore

Feb 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
LA and SJ area will get Kings/Sharks in their entirety. DirecTV has NBCSN alternate channels already set up for folks to choose which game they want to watch who have that provider.

I have Time Warner Cable here in LA. What NBCSN should do is when the puck drops at Staples NBCSN should then cut to our game for their California audiences. That's how it's usually been handled in the past. East Coast fans are happy. West Coast fans are happy. A complete no brainer. Hope they don't blow it.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
I would say every game at Staples is a must win, cause it aint gonna be easy taking any up in SJ.

On paper anyway, this would appear to be a home dominated series, at least for the first 4 or 5 games. As these 2 teams were among the top 3 in points at home with 39, though the Kings had the most wins with 19.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad