WCSF Gm#1: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/14/13 - One Down, Three To Go!!! GO KINGS GO!

bobafettish*

remember when the kings use to give up 4-0 goal leads. :laugh: good times.

chesed

Apr 5, 2011
SoCal
I absolutely love, love, love the fact that even though we win the players still know that there's things to work on, don't get overconfident, and have such an excellent worker mentality. Love it.

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
100% agree. Pedestrian at times. Kings were in total control for long stretches and they made it look easy. Seems like the Blues series helped the Kings preparation significantly. I hope the Kings keep their foot on the gas, because they will start to fade if the series goes really deep.

Sharks had some rust as well I'm sure after sitting for so long and having a relatively easy opponent (compared to the Blues, Vancouver was a cake walk) for Round 1. I'm sure they'll come out guns-a-blazin' for game 2.

I'm fairly confident the Kings can take it up another notch as well. Just hope Stoll will make it back in game 2.

KingKopitar11*

Man im happy with the win but I feel so down since Stoll looks out. I never thought i'd feel this sad about losing stoll. Damn man, suspend him 10 games.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Sooner Stoll than Kopitar or Richards. Thats about all thats good about potentially losing him. Its ******, but not insurmountable.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Stoll, I really hope its not a concussion, Torres is just racking up headshots :(

KingKopitar11*

Doubt it. Richardson is available and can play all three positions.

Voynov with his third game winner. :handclap:

True, the only reason why I'd argue against it is because Vey is a top 6 guy but Richardson has experience but he can't do anything offensively.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Sharks are not even close to Blues class. Some people really don't know how good the Blues were. ..people on the main board.

I knew. I saw some very intense hockey that I knew would put us down right away when I saw the Kings vs Blues playoff series. (hopefully you don't mind me mentioning my team from time to time) It is why I was excited when I knew you would face the Sharks, because of your physicality.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
True, the only reason why I'd argue against it is because Vey is a top 6 guy but Richardson has experience but he can't do anything offensively.

And Vey has never played in a NHL game much less a playoff game. And it's possibility the 3rd line center. At this point experience trumps to me.

KingKopitar11*

And Vey has never played in a NHL game much less a playoff game. And it's possibility the 3rd line center. At this point experience trumps to me.

Exactly.

Its just a Skill VS Experience scenario. But It's obvious he will lose out to Richardson.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Proud of this team considering injured Kopi, no Greene/Mitchell, no Clifford/Stoll, and still just chugging along...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00