Potential Season Ending Epic Double-Assed GDT: WCSF GAME 7: Blues vs. Stars | NBCSN 7pm | Just Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
UsVRllH.jpg

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I love hockey in May. I love all you guys. I love the bar that has become my playoff hockey home.

But most of all, I love this team.

No matter what happens from here, it is time to stop criticizing the heart of this team or acting like 5 year old losses define this team. Probably time to stop acting like our captain isn't a good enough leader. He's now tied for the team lead in playoff points in case you were wondering.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I love hockey in May. I love all you guys. I love the bar that has become my playoff hockey home.

No matter what happens from here, it is time to stop criticizing the heart of this team or acting like 5 year old losses define this team. Probably time to stop acting like our captain isn't a good enough leader. He's now tied for the team lead in playoff points in case you were wondering.
Drop the mic sir! That is a true post!

Reactions: RORbacon

LBlues24

May 3, 2017

We’re lucky to have him, we really are. Being from the Toronto area where he’s from, there’s a good chance that leafs team is still around if he’s there like many around this area ‘predicted’ back in December.

I thought he was great tonight. And I’m just comfortable every time he’s on the ice, can’t say that about many guys. Parayko is one of them as well

Reactions: mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad